guest_Unregistered
ANYTHING FROM STUDIO GHIBLI!
Posted on: 2011/2/2 9:52
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Re: Japanese Animation
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I've just finished watching "Shiki" it was a very entertaining series, and by the way I'm actually watching Evangelion right now! I want to watch it all Anime + OVAs + Movies!
Posted on: 2011/2/2 10:15
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Kidd wrote:
I've just finished watching "Shiki" it was a very entertaining series, and by the way I'm actually watching Evangelion right now! I want to watch it all Anime + OVAs + Movies!

Why....did they have to kill Megumi like that? I mean they massacred her. It was ridiculous. Ozaki's surgery on his wife was wild too! It was almost too easy for him to do that to her.

I hated Seishin, his philosophic view was just fodder for unoccupied screen time. The underlying story for his book as he explains it to Sunako is very nonsensical. You don't like yourself...we get it, what does that have to do with you being so selfish as to forfeit the safety of your town for your own happiness?

I felt horrible for what happen to his mom and friends when he came back to the shrine with Sunako. I didn't want Sunako to get caught either but that jackass Seishin should not have endangered his family like that. Such an idiot that guy.
Posted on: 2011/2/3 0:34
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Yep, they really did massacre her! and yes If had to choose who was the most stupid and hated character from the series I'd totally pick Seishin! He was such a hypocrite!
The best character in my opinion was Ookawa san! I totally admire him! He just had the guts to do it! Such a brave man!
And yes Ozaki san also seem like a robot at times!
I think they possibly will do a second season.
Posted on: 2011/2/3 8:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
hmm its been yrs since i watched anime.. rather say that caught my attention well.. personally i thnk i already lost my interests on anime.. seeing people spazz about it (their anime crushes) sometimes gives me the O.O .... feeling.. and saying.. "why r u spazzing at it?.. its just a drawing..".. technically wise , i still have interests on it dpnding on the 'scene - cuts ' and animation involve..

i only see it so technical now.. hff... so maybe thats why im partly loosing my interests into drawing animes too coz i see them as a major stress~ =______=;;;
Posted on: 2011/2/4 11:34
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
hmm its been yrs since i watched anime.. rather say that caught my attention well.. personally i thnk i already lost my interests on anime.. seeing people spazz about it (their anime crushes) sometimes gives me the O.O .... feeling.. and saying.. "why r u spazzing at it?.. its just a drawing..".. technically wise , i still have interests on it dpnding on the 'scene - cuts ' and animation involve..

i only see it so technical now.. hff... so maybe thats why im partly loosing my interests into drawing animes too coz i see them as a major stress~ =______=;;;

That happened to me when I began watching Sailor Moon after more than 10 years! It's kinda sad how our minds change through time, no?, although I still love all of those beautiful and meaningful series from my childhood!
Posted on: 2011/2/4 19:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

Kidd wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

That happened to me when I began watching Sailor Moon after more than 10 years! It's kinda sad how our minds change through time, no?, although I still love all of those beautiful and meaningful series from my childhood!

rofl 10 yrs XD..
yeah its basically i thnk that were older and mature now.. but im not saying that animes r just for kids.. it just that.. weve been there and we watched all sorts of anime and i thnk all of it covered all the possible genres. lol we all know that its bet bad and evil, high school drama etc.. hmm...

and yeah just like uve said...animes are just part of our childhood now
Posted on: 2011/2/4 20:57
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Haven't watch a lot, my faves will be:

VoltesV, Evangelion, Trigun, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Gundam Wing, Magic Knight Rayearth, Mojacko, Sunny Pig, Doraemon, Spirited Away, LupinIII, Slam Dunk, Kare Kano & Princess Mononoke.
Posted on: 2011/2/8 17:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12