•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: In the flesh tour posters
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
How I got my poster is a long story.

In Hawaii, they had a meet & greet hosted by 102.7 (radio station). There were a total of 8-10 winners (plus one guest each) I think and we got to meet & take a picture with Hikki right after the show. When I went to pick up those tickets, the guy from the radio station explained to me what would happen. He told me that I would get a photo and an autograph. We got a photo, not an autograph. I was already happy just being able to see her live, meet her and get a picture with her...

The next night me, my husband, his sister, cousin & her bf went bowling. The same guy from the radio station was djing and mcing that night. He remembered us and asked us if we got autographs. When we told him we didn't, he pulled out an autographed poster of Hikki and gave it to us! I couldn't believe how blessed we were. He even sweared that Hikki signed it herself. I guess he was giving a few away at the bowling alley as a prize or something.

So yeah, no "in the flesh" posters were given out at the Hawaii show.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 10:45
  •  nguye902
      nguye902
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Nice! You are very lucky. I would feel the same way. If I didn't get an autograph, I'd still be happy I've met her in real life and gotten a photo with her! I think her staffs are very strict about signing autograph. She never really sign autograph to live audience. I think she signs them before attending an event and have staffs hand them out. You should never ever sell your autograph. Mememories are priceless. I went to the SF Fillmore concert and that meant skipping one whole week of college classes. It was worth it and priceless. I have memories that no one will ever be able to buy. This also might be her last tour, so I'm glad I did it. \
Posted on: 2010/2/25 11:32
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I heard she did sign a few autographs at like 2 of her shows when she walked out of the venue for the people who were waiting outside. I'm sure she would like to sign but her management limits her to so much. Poor thing. Then again, I kinda understand...
Posted on: 2010/2/25 11:41
  •  nguye902
      nguye902
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yes I agreed too. I was standing there outside after her concert but she didn't signed it.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 11:46
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Aww the ones who got signed posters are SO lucky!
I would love to have one of them.
Posted on: 2010/3/3 9:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12