Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What else do you think Hikki will do this year?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  EnchantedMalevolence
      EnchantedMalevolence
What else do you think Hikki will do this year?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
So... do you think she'll anymore concerts this year. I unfortunately missed her when she came to London, my brother told me she might be in the Reading Festival this year but I need to ask him where he heard or read that.

Oh, and who else wants to see a video for "Dirty Desire?". I certainly do, though I wonder what it would include...
Posted on: 2010/3/4 8:42
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: What else do you think Hikki will do this year?
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I personally dont think there will be any more concerts this year. Maybe not for awhile even.
The reading festival? Sounds like something Hikki would enjoy... but Ive never heard anything about that.
In a recent article, it stated that she was going to be in the studio this year recording a new album. I'm guessing it will be a Japanese one. And there were also rumors about the new single "Show Me Love" so hopefully we will be able to hear that soon.
I dont know how far "Dirty Desire" is gonna go. I'm sure a lot of her fans are anticipating a music video. She did say at her concert that this is her next single. So far, we know that the remix is on the club hit charts.
Posted on: 2010/3/4 9:07
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
I doubt Hikki will be at the Reading festival. Usually you get random indie bands playing there...Not singers like Hikki. But if she went... I would be there.

Show me love will hopefully come out this year... And she is working on/ will be working on a new japanese album i have heard...

Dirty Desire video?? Hmmmm..... i dunno...
We will have to Wait&See!!!
Posted on: 2010/3/4 10:17
  •  EnchantedMalevolence
      EnchantedMalevolence
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

ikurst wrote:
I doubt Hikki will be at the Reading festival. Usually you get random indie bands playing there...Not singers like Hikki. But if she went... I would be there.

Show me love will hopefully come out this year... And she is working on/ will be working on a new japanese album i have heard...

I love your play on words there XD But I can't wait for the new Japanese album and Show Me Love to make their debut!
Posted on: 2010/3/4 12:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
I hope she returns to promoting TITO, if only because it gives American fans more of a chance to see her here. I also think that if she picked up promotion of "Dirty Desire" over the summer, it could be poised as a hit. TITO still has lots of potential, so I hope she doesn't let it fall by the wayside without at least one more attempt to put it out there. At the very least, she could do some work helping expose any DVD release of her NY/London concerts that might be up and coming. Once she goes back to Japan, I don't expect to see her Stateside very much at all, so I'd like to have a couple more chances to see her on the "home turf" so-to-speak before I have to wait for people to translate her interviews again. xD

On the other hand, a new album would be equally fantastic. Whatever Hikki chooses, I know I'll be beyond excited. :3
Posted on: 2010/3/4 12:56
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
erm... how about promoting ANYTHING in Europe? :P lol
Posted on: 2010/3/4 13:01
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
marry me i would hope xD ( never gonna happen tho >_<v "still tryin tho" )

i love you utada
Posted on: 2010/3/4 16:00
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
I hope she returns to promoting TITO, if only because it gives American fans more of a chance to see her here. I also think that if she picked up promotion of "Dirty Desire" over the summer, it could be poised as a hit. TITO still has lots of potential, so I hope she doesn't let it fall by the wayside without at least one more attempt to put it out there. At the very least, she could do some work helping expose any DVD release of her NY/London concerts that might be up and coming. Once she goes back to Japan, I don't expect to see her Stateside very much at all, so I'd like to have a couple more chances to see her on the "home turf" so-to-speak before I have to wait for people to translate her interviews again. xD

On the other hand, a new album would be equally fantastic. Whatever Hikki chooses, I know I'll be beyond excited. :3

I find myself in queue for something new every March since 2004.This routine is tiring...How about a SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2?I honestly just want the PVs and the Lives.
Posted on: 2010/3/4 18:37
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
I hope she returns to promoting TITO, if only because it gives American fans more of a chance to see her here. I also think that if she picked up promotion of "Dirty Desire" over the summer, it could be poised as a hit. TITO still has lots of potential, so I hope she doesn't let it fall by the wayside without at least one more attempt to put it out there. At the very least, she could do some work helping expose any DVD release of her NY/London concerts that might be up and coming. Once she goes back to Japan, I don't expect to see her Stateside very much at all, so I'd like to have a couple more chances to see her on the "home turf" so-to-speak before I have to wait for people to translate her interviews again.

I find myself in queue for something new every March since 2004.This routine is tiring...How about a SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2?I honestly just want the PVs and the Lives.

Same here. Right around my birthday
Posted on: 2010/3/4 19:09
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Quote:

EnchantedMalevolence wrote:
Quote:

ikurst wrote:

I love your play on words there XD But I can't wait for the new Japanese album and Show Me Love to make their debut!

Lol!!! Thankyou very much
Maybe if Hikki Keeps Tryin' (:P) to promote the Dirty Desire single she will make a video? i hope so... I want a video

Any more news on where your brother heard the thing about Reading Festival and Hikki being there?

Ahh me too... I bet the new single / & album will be fantastic!
Posted on: 2010/3/5 4:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>