Poster Thread
  •  Alilon
      Alilon
Attention Utada & Tohoshinki Lovers!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/Female/California
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcaYgQNJSc

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/music/watch/v10897768bknPacEZ#

I'm a huge fan of Tohoshinki and sort of wish they did a collaberation with Utada....=[

since they have never collaborated,I decided to put together two videos collaborating both tohoshinki & Utada love!

please check it out and tell me what u think?

Posted on: 2010/3/9 21:17
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Attention Utada & Tohoshinki Lovers!
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Amazing how you mixed two vid into one..... Awesome.

About Hikki collaborate with Toho ..... no comment i'm not touching any of Tohoshinki works.
Can Hikki dance like Toho that's the question ? Maybe a little automatic dance
Posted on: 2010/3/9 22:42
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Ohh~ Same here, I love THSK. Specially Jae Joong

I'm now buffing this vid. :D LOL and I'm also watching THSK The Secret Code live at Tokyo Dome ATM.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/3/10 2:36
Well, if they'll to have a collab Val, it won't matter at all. THSK has their ballad songs too Stand by U for me is their most romantic Jpop song, then Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan darou. For kpop, Picture of you is what I love the most

Posted on: 2010/3/10 2:37
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
No way can Hikki keep up with “You Know” Yunho and “Xiah” Junsu. Hikki would think Yunho is having a seizure if he starts shaking violently, then he'll do the Se7en handstand and make Hikki scream lol.

I think they can do some works together. Maybe, “Doushite Kimi wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou?” Just add Hikki background vocals and it can sound good I think.

edit: LOL Macky that's exactly what I was thinking..I didn't see your posts until now.

And just thought of something. Hikki can sing “Purple Line” with them!! Just replace Junsu's vocals with Hikki. They basically sing at the same pitch anyways hehe XD
Posted on: 2010/3/10 14:26
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
No way can Hikki keep up with “You Know” Yunho and “Xiah” Junsu. Hikki would think Yunho is having a seizure if he starts shaking violently, then he'll do the Se7en handstand and make Hikki scream lol.

I think they can do some works together. Maybe, “Doushite Kimi wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou?” Just add Hikki background vocals and it can sound good I think.

edit: LOL Macky that's exactly what I was thinking..I didn't see your posts until now.

And just thought of something. Hikki can sing “Purple Line” with them!! Just replace Junsu's vocals with Hikki. They basically sing at the same pitch anyways hehe XD

LOL. I can imagine that Se7en handstand and Hikki screaming I like Junsu and Yunho, they're the most hilarious guys in THSK.

Yeah, we're thinking of the same idea. LOL. And even in "Stand by U" and "Lovin' U".

Purple Line with Hikki? LOL. No way~! I lol'd imagining Hikki in Purple Line MV xDD

Posted on: 2010/3/10 23:33
  •  Alilon
      Alilon
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/Female/California
lol Well I know hikki doesn't dance but it would be a cool mix if they did a ballad song together.Or maybe even a dark song like Devil inside with tohoshinki dancin in the back and have utada in a long red dress or sumthin be cool if they made some Music videos together! I sooo can like picture so many great ideas already!
Posted on: 2010/3/15 18:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic