a_kikoo
Re: What do you think Microphone Means
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
90% of Utada's songs are about sex and infidelity.

Face it, Hikki is a closet nymphomaniac and serial cheater.
On a TV show ( Shin domoto?)she said she likes to take pictures of her lovers after she has exhausted them in bed. LMAO

The song devil inside sums her up quite nicely.
"You're too busy reading labels, you're missing all the action underneath my table"

Her next English album should be titled Sex Machine.

1. Yup, English songs for the most part.
2. Ok seriously, where did you see that? I think that cheating stuff is a joke, it's just she had so many friends that were guys. I don't think it has gone that far, but it just confuses me on how people like her for that. She like some Tiger Woods or smtn?
3. I guess that song could be interpreted so many ways.
4. I'd have to stop being a fan of Utada if that were true. I'd be so disappointed because it's like a bunch of the other crap nowadays. We have so many songs about sex, and I don't think we want to see a great and unique artist being like everybody else. Exodus and TITO weren't that great, so I'll just give her another chance because she is just starting in the US. If she keeps releasing this kind of music, than I don't know what to say.

Hikki did say she cheated. I was at the radio interview in Japan when she confessed. She didn't say who she cheated on or when it happened. She just said that its happened. Then the media made a big deal about it and it went on the news.
Posted on: 2010/5/11 19:08
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
At least she didn't go around having sex with a bunch of people , and you don't see half naked pictures of her. I'm serious, I tried so hard looking for one, and I failed to find one. I'm not a pervert, but I was just wondering if there were any on the web.

It seems like you knew Utada at one point, but I bet that stuff happened a long time ago. Maybe in high school, or before she became all famous? Probably before she got married. Either way, she is too good for a lot of those people xD. If it were then, than it would be good because her old life would be buried, and the singer is out there.

Her personal life may be retarded, but her songs are great. I guess there are other people I like who had sex scandals in the past.
Posted on: 2010/5/11 20:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
What the..... with this thread..... is it another troll or something.

I don't care about Hikki personal life , if she sweet little angel or sweet little devil . Whether she cheated or got a lot of boyfriends WHO CARES..... its her life, its not gonna affecting your personal life. Know what happen to her only for " oh okay and done...... " . I'm not even know the real of her..... what on her mind , i became fans of her because she a great musician ,her talent to create good and easy listening music. Don't take anything too seriously, unless she die.

For me the microphone mean "I got new boyfriends ....who cares about you..... you were just another history of my life"

End of the line
Posted on: 2010/5/11 21:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

I don't care about Hikki personal life , if she sweet little angel or sweet little devil . Whether she cheated or got a lot of boyfriends WHO CARES..... its her life, its not gonna affecting your personal life. Know what happen to her only for " oh okay and done...... " . I'm not even know the real of her..... what on her mind , i became fans of her because she a great musician ,her talent to create good and easy listening music. Don't take anything too seriously, unless she die.

For me the microphone mean "I got new boyfriends ....who cares about you..... you were just another history of my life"

End of the line

I don't really appreciate posts like this. If Utada sings it, it's completely appropriate for us as Utada fans to discuss it in whatever depth we care to; she meant for us to hear it, after all. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't contribute anything. :/

I'm still confused as to why anyone would continue to force themselves to listen to Utada's music if they aren't comfortable with her sexuality. She is. She isn't going to stop writing about her sex life and her romantic interests and her latest sexual endeavors simply because some portion of her fan base doesn't find it appreciable. There's a fair difference between criticizing her artistically and complaining aimlessly about her personality or her character or about what you find redeeming and evil and wrong. There is simply no correlation between your morals and her music- nor should there be. She has too much integrity for that. She isn't out there to be your next celibate Jesus figure; you might want to try one of those up and coming Disney androids for that, I hear they're putting a new one out for just about every stage of pre-pubescent development these days.
Posted on: 2010/5/11 23:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I am unashamedly nosey about Utada?s private life, I wish Utada would flaunt boyfriends more often, and talk more often about personal life in general, there is so little gossip about Utada?s private life in the press, Utada has also successfully avoided any embarrassing ?kiss and tells? from ex boyfriends, suffice to say I struggle to name any of Utada ex boyfriends so as a closet nymphomaniac Utada does keep that closet door firmly bolted.....Seems natural under these circumstances that close attention is paid to Hikki?s lyrics by fans and media alike ...and Utada was a bit of a tease when interviewed about CBTM...Hikki through the media quite a wobbler when she quibbled about cheating ......Great Fun.....

Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

KlumsyKremlin69 wrote:
I'd say she clearly loves the c*ck but in another light a microphone is what singers sing into - its a filter of sorts. So by having a new microphone she would have a new filter for her thoughts and emotions; someone new to write and sing about. No matter what she specifically meant with the lyric it can have a variety of meanings to different people at different times, that is just how stuff works once you release it into public hands - people will run with whatever works for them.

Worded rather recklessly XD,but I agree.And I again dismiss myself as I cannot understand how anyone manage to ponder upon this after almost 6 yrs.

And there?s me thinking a microphone was something to sing through......Next time anyone feels like a Karaoke don't forget to ask for or insist apon couple of "Cocks"......
Posted on: 2010/5/12 2:53
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
It's her life and she can do whatever she want's with it . Besides , she admits that she cheated . She always had boyfriends ever since highschool and she just lets it drift away when she knows it ain't gonna work anymore . I agree that her english songs are the one's with the sexual approach to it . A song can mean anything depending on the lyrics .
Posted on: 2010/5/12 4:27
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

End of the line

I don't really appreciate posts like this. If Utada sings it, it's completely appropriate for us as Utada fans to discuss it in whatever depth we care to; she meant for us to hear it, after all. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't contribute anything. :/

I'm still confused as to why anyone would continue to force themselves to listen to Utada's music if they aren't comfortable with her sexuality. She is. She isn't going to stop writing about her sex life and her romantic interests and her latest sexual endeavors simply because some portion of her fan base doesn't find it appreciable. There's a fair difference between criticizing her artistically and complaining aimlessly about her personality or her character or about what you find redeeming and evil and wrong. There is simply no correlation between your morals and her music- nor should there be. She has too much integrity for that. She isn't out there to be your next celibate Jesus figure; you might want to try one of those up and coming Disney androids for that, I hear they're putting a new one out for just about every stage of pre-pubescent development these days.

First i don't want to post comment on this thread, but if the thread beginning to off topic, you know what i always saying

"Stay on topic or create another thread"

#4 STAY ON TOPIC! When posting in a certain topic, please try to stay on the subject. If you're reading along in the forums and come up with something to say, but it's not related to the subject, please start a new topic.

If you guys create Thread " Lets talk about Utada personal life here " be my guest, i am not complaining as long you know the rules and not crossing boundary between fans and Artist (in this case Utada )and no flame.

So now i can state my opinion, Which part i don't contribute, read first Thread

Quote:

i think i konw what it means but i want to see what other people say about it. In easy breezy at the end of the song Utada says < shes got a new Microphone yeah she go a Microphone she doesn't need you anymore> , Also in Automatic Part II Hikaru says< when i see your Microphone i gotta get it up>. what do you think microphone means

My opinion about the lyrics on this thread were "I got new boyfriends ....who cares about you..... you were just another history of my life"

Which part i don't follow the thread

Last
Always stay on topic or at least every comment you type referring the the question on the first thread, even though only a little.

Thank You
Posted on: 2010/5/12 4:27
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Since when does "I cheated" translate to "I cheat often."?I can't really prove this but...east asian communities have this thing about friendships...THEY CAN ACTUALLY EXIST WITH THE OPPOSING SEX.Her having lot of guy friends shouldn't by any means sound an alarm.
Posted on: 2010/5/12 5:32
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Ahh but Swallow lyrics are like poetry ....so many different thoughts and meanings, so natural that we will digress to different aspects of Utada life both musically and personally ....I want to understand Exodus and TiTo lyrically and reading the different views is rather stimulating .... I want to experience(edit:understand.. ) the picture Utada is trying to paint, appreciating but not necessarily excepting or agreeing why Utada is so sexuality explicit ......is it crime or rhyme?.......personally related or not, microphone or phallic symbol, flesh or plastic ..Utada doesn?t give allot away ...
Posted on: 2010/5/12 6:37
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Utada 's songs are Unique .
Posted on: 2010/5/12 6:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>