Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Lady GaGa Telephone music video
guest_Unregistered
If you like Lady Gaga then PLEASE do me a favor and join this Facebook group: http://tinyurl.com/demandgagagroup

We're trying to get Lady Gaga to perform in Washington, DC on her next US tour (which is this summer). Even if you don't live in DC, please help out your fellow Gaga fans! I would really appreciate it also because it's for a school project, so the more people join, the higher grade I'll get XD
Posted on: 2010/3/14 9:57
  •  meekobiscuit
      meekobiscuit
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 35/M/L.A.
I love Lady Gaga, but I was disappointed by "Telephone". It was too disjointed and I felt like she was being indulgent. She's already killed her boyfriend in Paparazzi, why does she rehash old plot lines and feel the need to kill everyone in the diner? Beyonce looked good, but she didn't really add much to the video. I wish she would have kept the video in the prison. My favorite moment in the video was her crotch shot. It was Lady Gaga being Lady Gaga.
Posted on: 2010/3/17 0:05
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
the only song i like from lady gaga was "just dance"

i find her sometimes weird.. but oh well it's just me..
Posted on: 2010/3/20 3:37
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
most people only like just dance because that's probably the only thing they have heard of her.
then again, maybe not.

telephone was kinda strange, too. the crotch shot was completely not for people my age (ha..ha...), but i still watched the whole thing. but the part that i liked the most was the diner part where they danced amid corpses.
Posted on: 2010/3/28 0:00
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
most people only like just dance because that's probably the only thing they have heard of her.
then again, maybe not.

telephone was kinda strange, too. the crotch shot was completely not for people my age (ha..ha...), but i still watched the whole thing. but the part that i liked the most was the diner part where they danced amid corpses.

Not true. Just Dance isn't the only song people know from her. Poker Face, Paparazzi and Bad Romance were huge hits.
Posted on: 2010/3/28 15:01
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
then again, maybe not.

Not true. Just Dance isn't the only song people know from her. Poker Face, Paparazzi and Bad Romance were huge hits.

did you read the whole thing?
Posted on: 2010/3/28 18:42
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
Quote:

BokuWaDevil光 wrote:
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
then again, maybe not.

did you read the whole thing?

Yes? lol
Posted on: 2010/3/28 22:36
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
The video wasn't that bad though the song is better. Beyonce looked good in it and I like the dance sequence in the diner. It was funny in the beginning when she addresses the penis rumor. A bit off subject but I don't like Just Dance while I'm in love with her other songs.
Posted on: 2010/3/29 18:02
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
The video wasn't that bad though the song is better. Beyonce looked good in it and I like the dance sequence in the diner. It was funny in the beginning when she addresses the penis rumor. A bit off subject but I don't like Just Dance while I'm in love with her other songs.

I agree. The video would've went better with either Alejandro or Teeth.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/5 18:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12