Goblin Zombie
Cyber Dragon
Treeborn Frog
Royal Decree
United We Stand

Scans
http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1097647.jpg

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1097645.jpg

I already know man. Welcome back dark hole. I've missed you babe. And what the %$*@ is up with BRD and Cydra at 3 again?

They were fine where they were. That's some random bs. Pojo is going mad right now. But this is like a annual thing now.

"New ban list is coming up, want to go read some pojo posts? It's gonna be funny!" and it always is.
Posted on: 2010/8/18 19:48
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think a lot of people do, I'm just posting it for the lulz.

I love Cydra at 3, and BRD is meh lol. People are whining over Heavy Storm though. It is just another one of those things we have to get used to. Pojo is very funny too. Dark Hole and Monster Reborn, I'm sure you all know about them. I bet Dark Hole is here just to make a Gold Version in the OCG in their next Gold Series.
Posted on: 2010/8/18 20:05
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
I think a lot of people do, I'm just posting it for the lulz.

I love Cydra at 3, and BRD is meh lol. People are whining over Heavy Storm though. It is just another one of those things we have to get used to. Pojo is very funny too. Dark Hole and Monster Reborn, I'm sure you all know about them. I bet Dark Hole is here just to make a Gold Version in the OCG in their next Gold Series.

Someone said there are experimenting, swapped Heavy for D.Hole. Heavy had a bigger influence on the game than Dark Hole will have. OCG gold Dark Hole seems plausible. Gold Sarcophagus in the next Special edition, good work Konami.
Posted on: 2010/8/19 3:26
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
This list will make me a better player since I would be less afraid of backrows.
Posted on: 2010/8/19 11:37
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/index.html

It is official, and so quick too. Only thing I will need now for my Quickdraw Plants is Scrap Dragon. I'm using Red Dragon Archfiend for now.

Edit: I just bought 3 Duelist Revolution packs, and I pulled a Scrap Dragon. Now I won't have to buy that card because I pulled it . I am so happy.
Posted on: 2010/8/20 16:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345