<1...4567
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re: Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki ripoff?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
I thought this was supposed to be about comparing Ayumi and Lady Gaga. How did this suddenly become a bashing fest? Seriously if you don't like her, then don't but don't spread lies about her when you just don't like her image.
Posted on: 2010/4/8 19:42
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
why diss gaga? many people have already done it and you're just repeating them over and over and over... and if i compare utada & gaga no one would win since i don't like comparing favorites(obsessions). and for the part about Gaga being a man... here's the one for you:
Lady Gaga
Posted on: 2010/4/22 18:02
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
After the Grammy's and the Brit Awards, I don't see how anyone could still think she's a man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/02/lady-gagas-penis-stays-hi_n_446377.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/02/16/lady-gagas-nearly-nude-br_n_464601.html

If she's hinding it, boy, she's good.
Posted on: 2010/4/23 3:06
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Did we honestly believe for one moment Lady Gaga was sporting a set of dingle dangles ...this is all part of the publicity machine that surrounds Lady G ...Lady G loves all the attention and why not it all part of the fun, after all there?s very little to dislike about Lady G, and also the very concept of pop stardom in itself is a rather absurd.....not a lot to compare Lady G with Ayumi H

although lots to admire about both ..
Posted on: 2010/4/23 5:48
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Yeah, even if Gaga had a thingy down there then wouldn't she have told everyone? She has been in the industry for about a year now. People blurt out stuff intentionally. Plus since she wants to be the center of all attention, she'd have accepted the publicity that a shocking thing like that would pop.
Posted on: 2010/4/26 22:47
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I think it was the king of Circus Barnum that once said that "Any Publicity is good publicity"?and certainly Lady G has made her mark ?.

http://www.metro.co.uk/metrolife/music/815281-lady-gaga-hailed-as-new-queen-of-pop-after-triumphant-o2-gig

To sell out the O2 arena for established stars performers is a huge achievement ...
Posted on: 2010/4/27 6:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4567