<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Re: Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki ripoff?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
I for one dont really like american music too much, but ive heard lady ga ga an i think her song are way better then Ayumi Hamasaki im just saying i only like too of ayumi s songs but the songs ive heard from the ga ga chick was much cooler so i think the Ayumi Hamasaki is the wanna be Hana montana Dont Hate < CONGRATULATE > there both ok singers, there not better than Utada Hikaru but hey we cant all be the best lol
Posted on: 2010/3/31 8:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
I for one dont really like american music too much, but ive heard lady ga ga an i think her song are way better then Ayumi Hamasaki im just saying i only like too of ayumi s songs but the songs ive heard from the ga ga chick was much cooler so i think the Ayumi Hamasaki is the wanna be Hana montana Dont Hate < CONGRATULATE > there both ok singers, there not better than Utada Hikaru but hey we cant all be the best lol

You're ridiculous.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 13:13
  •  sswx2187
      sswx2187
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I HEARD JUST RECENTLY THAT LADY GAGA PASSED OUT AFTER DOING A CONCERT.. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO PHOTOGRAPHIC/VIDEO PROOF. IF PEOPLE ARE SPREADING THIS RUMOR, IT MUST BE A MARKETING PLOY.. IN THE VERY NATURE OF GACKT.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 13:48
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

sswx2187 wrote:
I HEARD JUST RECENTLY THAT LADY GAGA PASSED OUT AFTER DOING A CONCERT.. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO PHOTOGRAPHIC/VIDEO PROOF. IF PEOPLE ARE SPREADING THIS RUMOR, IT MUST BE A MARKETING PLOY.. IN THE VERY NATURE OF GACKT.

Icwutudidthere
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:23
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:

You're ridiculous.

I've never seen a post from goku1337 that doesn't seem like a trolling attempt.I'm even questioning if he/she is actually a bot.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:25
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Ayumi Hamasaki has been singing since Miley Cyrus was a baby.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:41
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

I've never seen a post from goku1337 that doesn't seem like a trolling attempt.I'm even questioning if he/she is actually a bot.

It's a trollbot then? I swear, that thing must be a troll.

Quote:

sswx2187 wrote:

LOL
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:53
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Who created Lady Gaga from Stefani Germanotta? ....Well ex-boyfriend Rob Fusari has an opinion on that subject...

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2010/03/19/lady-gaga-sued-for-30-million-by-producerex-boyfriend-rob-fusari/

Only for Lady Gaga to counter sue...

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/31740/

Now rumours persist that Lady Gaga is in fact a hermaphrodite......Gents or Ladies ...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ladyboy-gaga-sparks-rumours-she-is-hermaphrodite/story-e6frf96x-1225759899802

The most amusing by far ..... Chicks with D*cks? Is Lady GaGa Packing?...

http://bossip.com/139759/chicks-with-dcks-is-lady-gaga-packing/

As for the fainting rumour ...well almost ...maybe it was a rush of blood to her rumoured appendage.....

Is Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki ripoff?......
Posted on: 2010/4/1 6:42
  •  newt456
      newt456
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I think your points are a little unfair if you dig a little deeper.

Lady GaGa herself has said in multiple interviews that she credits "Lady GaGa" to him. She even gave $50,000+ to him, but now he thinks that because of how famous she has become since then, he deserves even more. The counter suit is because he was asking for an unreasonable amount of millions of dollars.

The hermaphrodite thing is just silly lol. If you have seen the Telephone music video (which you may not have) you can clearly see that she does not have a d**k.

The fainting thing happened and is very unfortunate.

I am not sure if the whole point of your post was to mock Gaga, but if it wasn't then sorry . I just love Lady Gaga almost as much as Utada.
Posted on: 2010/4/1 15:16
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

newt456 wrote:
I think your points are a little unfair if you dig a little deeper.

Lady GaGa herself has said in multiple interviews that she credits "Lady GaGa" to him. She even gave $50,000+ to him, but now he thinks that because of how famous she has become since then, he deserves even more. The counter suit is because he was asking for an unreasonable amount of millions of dollars.

The hermaphrodite thing is just silly lol. If you have seen the Telephone music video (which you may not have) you can clearly see that she does not have a d**k.

The fainting thing happened and is very unfortunate.

I am not sure if the whole point of your post was to mock Gaga, but if it wasn't then sorry . I just love Lady Gaga almost as much as Utada.

It could be just like Jamie Lee Curtis' situation.Born with both and simply corrected via hormones.Stef could have been one of the most common case;full female genitalia with a small penis as a clitoris or the more come...full female with no penis at all but male chromosomes.They can live there lives as women no probably but there is good chance they can't get pregnant or always miscarriage.
Posted on: 2010/4/1 16:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>