Re: Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki ripoff?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
^ u guys are just being silly...
theres no way gaga could be a man because, well, she doesn't look like a man to me (maybe a little deranged but...)
plus that scene in telephone totally makes fun of people that think shes a man.

She said herself that she was a hermaphrodite.It's not even up for argument anymore!

This is rediculous to the max. She's not a hermaphrodite.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/3 13:08
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
The both had VERY VERY similar Teenage/young adulthoods.I use that angle on their influences all the time,but I don't feel by either mimic each other.

Whoa, whoa, can you please give me your source for Ayumi's background? So does that mean she was addicted to coke and wrote music while doing it? Was Ayumi a berlesque dancer too? Where do you get that their teenage/young adulthoods were similar? Please inform me about this.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/3 13:06
  •  newt456
      newt456
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Yea, i agree. The only thing that is even remotely similar about them is the fact that they both have a song called Poker Face, but they don't sound anything alike . I guess we can agree that she is not a rip-off of Ayumi.
Posted on: 2010/4/2 13:36
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi newt456 no mocking I promise?Lady Gaga is mega fun, what intrigues amongst the media frenzy surrounding Lady Gaga, I posted a few random examples, honestly don?t presume that any of these ?stories? have any weight in fact, is will Lady Gaga ever bump into Stefani Germanotta again?......

One phenomenon and a sigh of relief in many circles of the music industry is Lady Gaga has persuaded her market to actually put their hands in their pocket and buy instead of share and purchase ?which can invariably depend on bank balance or access to a card?

The thought of Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki rip-off? ?.personally that sounds a little bizarre ,both provoke a wealth of opposite reactions and feelings, Lady GaGa a evocative form of mobile artistic wickedness, and Ayumi a skilled chameleon when it come to artistic reinvention??and never the twain shall meet ?
Posted on: 2010/4/2 0:40
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
theres no way gaga could be a man because, well, she doesn't look like a man to me (maybe a little deranged but...)

She said herself that she was a hermaphrodite.It's not even up for argument anymore!
Posted on: 2010/4/1 18:24
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Posted on: 2010/4/1 18:13
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

newt456 wrote:
I think your points are a little unfair if you dig a little deeper.

Lady GaGa herself has said in multiple interviews that she credits "Lady GaGa" to him. She even gave $50,000+ to him, but now he thinks that because of how famous she has become since then, he deserves even more. The counter suit is because he was asking for an unreasonable amount of millions of dollars.

The hermaphrodite thing is just silly lol. If you have seen the Telephone music video (which you may not have) you can clearly see that she does not have a d**k.

The fainting thing happened and is very unfortunate.

I am not sure if the whole point of your post was to mock Gaga, but if it wasn't then sorry . I just love Lady Gaga almost as much as Utada.

It could be just like Jamie Lee Curtis' situation.Born with both and simply corrected via hormones.Stef could have been one of the most common case;full female genitalia with a small penis as a clitoris or the more come...full female with no penis at all but male chromosomes.They can live there lives as women no probably but there is good chance they can't get pregnant or always miscarriage.
Posted on: 2010/4/1 16:58
  •  newt456
      newt456
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I think your points are a little unfair if you dig a little deeper.

Lady GaGa herself has said in multiple interviews that she credits "Lady GaGa" to him. She even gave $50,000+ to him, but now he thinks that because of how famous she has become since then, he deserves even more. The counter suit is because he was asking for an unreasonable amount of millions of dollars.

The hermaphrodite thing is just silly lol. If you have seen the Telephone music video (which you may not have) you can clearly see that she does not have a d**k.

The fainting thing happened and is very unfortunate.

I am not sure if the whole point of your post was to mock Gaga, but if it wasn't then sorry . I just love Lady Gaga almost as much as Utada.
Posted on: 2010/4/1 15:16
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Who created Lady Gaga from Stefani Germanotta? ....Well ex-boyfriend Rob Fusari has an opinion on that subject...

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2010/03/19/lady-gaga-sued-for-30-million-by-producerex-boyfriend-rob-fusari/

Only for Lady Gaga to counter sue...

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/31740/

Now rumours persist that Lady Gaga is in fact a hermaphrodite......Gents or Ladies ...

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/ladyboy-gaga-sparks-rumours-she-is-hermaphrodite/story-e6frf96x-1225759899802

The most amusing by far ..... Chicks with D*cks? Is Lady GaGa Packing?...

http://bossip.com/139759/chicks-with-dcks-is-lady-gaga-packing/

As for the fainting rumour ...well almost ...maybe it was a rush of blood to her rumoured appendage.....

Is Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki ripoff?......
Posted on: 2010/4/1 6:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

I've never seen a post from goku1337 that doesn't seem like a trolling attempt.I'm even questioning if he/she is actually a bot.

It's a trollbot then? I swear, that thing must be a troll.

Quote:

sswx2187 wrote:
I HEARD JUST RECENTLY THAT LADY GAGA PASSED OUT AFTER DOING A CONCERT.. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO PHOTOGRAPHIC/VIDEO PROOF. IF PEOPLE ARE SPREADING THIS RUMOR, IT MUST BE A MARKETING PLOY.. IN THE VERY NATURE OF GACKT.

LOL
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>