Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki ripoff?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Lady GaGa an Ayumi Hamasaki ripoff?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Ayumi Hamasaki has been singing since Miley Cyrus was a baby.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:41
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
I for one dont really like american music too much, but ive heard lady ga ga an i think her song are way better then Ayumi Hamasaki im just saying i only like too of ayumi s songs but the songs ive heard from the ga ga chick was much cooler so i think the Ayumi Hamasaki is the wanna be Hana montana Dont Hate < CONGRATULATE > there both ok singers, there not better than Utada Hikaru but hey we cant all be the best lol

You're ridiculous.

I've never seen a post from goku1337 that doesn't seem like a trolling attempt.I'm even questioning if he/she is actually a bot.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:25
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

sswx2187 wrote:
I HEARD JUST RECENTLY THAT LADY GAGA PASSED OUT AFTER DOING A CONCERT.. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO PHOTOGRAPHIC/VIDEO PROOF. IF PEOPLE ARE SPREADING THIS RUMOR, IT MUST BE A MARKETING PLOY.. IN THE VERY NATURE OF GACKT.

Icwutudidthere
Posted on: 2010/3/31 14:23
  •  sswx2187
      sswx2187
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I HEARD JUST RECENTLY THAT LADY GAGA PASSED OUT AFTER DOING A CONCERT.. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO PHOTOGRAPHIC/VIDEO PROOF. IF PEOPLE ARE SPREADING THIS RUMOR, IT MUST BE A MARKETING PLOY.. IN THE VERY NATURE OF GACKT.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 13:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
I for one dont really like american music too much, but ive heard lady ga ga an i think her song are way better then Ayumi Hamasaki im just saying i only like too of ayumi s songs but the songs ive heard from the ga ga chick was much cooler so i think the Ayumi Hamasaki is the wanna be Hana montana Dont Hate < CONGRATULATE > there both ok singers, there not better than Utada Hikaru but hey we cant all be the best lol

You're ridiculous.
Posted on: 2010/3/31 13:13
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
Posted on: 2010/3/31 8:03
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

aarenlainey wrote:
I think With that video, my opinion is starting to change. Ayumi isn't who I thought was at first. I thought Ayumi was just a model and stuff, but she copies other artists. That makes her a complete fake. Never thought so many GaGa fans were on this forum. I never followed both of them too much, but I only followed them a small bit, and I apparently misjudged them both.

I think what are forgetting that all of these artists are far as image,are managed.
Posted on: 2010/3/30 23:02
  •  aarenlainey
      aarenlainey
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I think With that video, my opinion is starting to change. Ayumi isn't who I thought was at first. I thought Ayumi was just a model and stuff, but she copies other artists. That makes her a complete fake. Never thought so many GaGa fans were on this forum. I never followed both of them too much, but I only followed them a small bit, and I apparently misjudged them both.
Posted on: 2010/3/30 21:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

TurtleFu wrote:
You've got it backwards.
Both Lady GaGa and Ayumi Hamasaki are Madonna ripoffs.
Hell, Koda Kumi is also a Madonna ripoff.

Remember when Ayumi Hamasaki used to write really nice, poignant lyrics in a pop-rock style (aka her first album). Remember when Koda Kumi was something more than a piece of meet? I imagine Lady GaGa actually once had some substance.

Even Telephone is nothing but shallow pop-culture references, sex, and product placement.

Exactly. Besides, how can you compare Ayu's "Poker Face" to Gaga's "Poker Face" aside from the name? They're are nearly or about ten years apart.

I don't know about you guys, but I prefer to jam to Ayu than Gaga.
Posted on: 2010/3/19 22:49
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
Quote:

autumnmycat wrote:
Quote:

DjPho wrote:
either way, they both suck.

Wrong thing to say on this board.

nahhh. they both suck.

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra