•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Lee Hyori - H-Logic (4th New Album) [4/12/10]
guest_Unregistered

The Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6GT8wKKDhs

Lee Hyori?s 4th album has been in the works for a long time and has been highly anticipated for almost half a year now. The identity of the title track and concept still remains a mystery, but it?s only a matter of time before we start receiving small teasers for next week?s release. Let?s also not forget that Lee Hyori also collaborated with 4minute?s Jiyoon and After School?s Bekah in a powerful hip-hop track that will be part of this album.

Tracklisting:
I'm Back
Love Sign (ft. Sang Chul (Mighty Mouth))
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (ft. Ceejay of Freshboyz)
Feel The Same
Bring It Back (ft. Bekah (After School) and Ji Yoon (4Minute))
Highlight (ft. Bizzy)
그네 (Geune; Swing) (ft. Gary of Leessang)
Scandal
100 Percent
Want Me Back
How Did We Get (Duet with Dae Sung from Big Bang)
So Cold
Get 2 Know (ft. Double K)
MEMORY (ft. Bizzy)

Swing (Music Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0gPFGtEes
Posted on: 2010/4/3 14:01
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Lee Hyori - H-Logic (4th New Album) [4/12/10]
guest_Unregistered
Oh god, that's a Lee Hyori song? It's not so "Hyorish", but it's creepy and somewhat interesting. U-go-girl!
Posted on: 2010/4/6 16:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2010/4/9 16:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered

Sadly, the album leaked , but her record label is pushing the album release early

Quote:
A MNET Media representative expressed on the 11th, ?We are aware of the leaks and are working with service providers to stop it from spreading further. But we can assure you definitely that this is not noise marketing and we and Hyori are deeply saddened that this has happened just a few days before the actual release date. Hyori had poured a lot of effort and time for this album and this is very unfortunate. We will be taking legal action against those who leaked the songs.?

Quote:
[NEWS: Right before her comeback, Lee Hyori's fourth album was leaked and therefore the release of the album may be moved up to April 12.

A related source from Lee Hyori's company said on the 11th, "Even though we've requested websites to delete illegally leaked music, we still don't know who or when will leak music again. We don't actually know how many websites got ahold of the leaked music. After a conference with other main portal sites, the probability of moving up the release date is very high."

Originally, the release of H-Logic was planned for April 13, at midnight KST, but on the 11th, through video streaming site Youtube, the title song, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, was revealed to the public already. Aside from the title song, Hyori's duet with Big Bang's Daesung, How Did We Get, and her song featuring two rappers from two different girl groups, Bring It Back, were leaked as well.

Another related source said, "Now we first have to request that the websites take appropriate measures to clean up this mess." Search results of the leaked songs must also be removed. "Hyori was in Seoul for a photoshoot and when she heard the news she was shocked and speechless."
Posted on: 2010/4/11 17:27
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Album Cover

Here's the most outstanding music video for "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNZga_Usf1k&feature=player_embedded
Posted on: 2010/4/12 13:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Some Info for the album:

"How Did We Get" is sampling Annie Lennox's track "No More "I Love You's"

There's a rumor going on that there's a repackaged version in June, title track by E-Tribe.

Performance News

Hyori's first comeback stage will be on M! Countdown on the 15th!!!
Posted on: 2010/4/13 13:35
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:

The Teaser
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6GT8wKKDhs

Lee Hyori?s 4th album has been in the works for a long time and has been highly anticipated for almost half a year now. The identity of the title track and concept still remains a mystery, but it?s only a matter of time before we start receiving small teasers for next week?s release. Let?s also not forget that Lee Hyori also collaborated with 4minute?s Jiyoon and After School?s Bekah in a powerful hip-hop track that will be part of this album.

Tracklisting:
I'm Back
Love Sign (ft. Sang Chul (Mighty Mouth))
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (ft. Ceejay of Freshboyz)
Feel The Same
Bring It Back (ft. Bekah (After School) and Ji Yoon (4Minute))
Highlight (ft. Bizzy)
그네 (Geune; Swing) (ft. Gary of Leessang)
Scandal
100 Percent
Want Me Back
How Did We Get (Duet with Dae Sung from Big Bang)
So Cold
Get 2 Know (ft. Double K)
MEMORY (ft. Bizzy)

Swing (Music Video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0gPFGtEes

I've heard of Hyori before but never listened. BUT, I heard Swing and OMG! I'm definitely buying the CD now. The song was amazing, but a little depressing. I dunno. It kinda had an eerie feeling to it. It sounded like a song that would play at the end of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (but in a very very goooood way!)
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/13 20:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
There's a rumor going on that there's a repackaged version in June, title track by E-Tribe.

The Rumor Is True!!!

Though most of you guys are still going crazy over Lee Hyori?s fourth album H-Logic, there is more to look forward to. Yes, there is a sequel to this anticipated album.

In June, Hyori will release a repackaged album with six new songs. Artists are really enjoying those repackaged albums, aren?t they?

Hyori really wanted to prove that it was possible for dance singers to release full length albums. That is why she just created a 14-song album. But I guess she wanted to include way more than 14 songs since six more are getting added.

She also plans to promote her album until July!

That?s a pretty long time to promote something for. Almost three months or maybe more. The first round of promotions will be with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and the second round will be with her repackaged album.

The repackaged album will have her second title track in it. So the Hyori craze isn?t over yet. And it won?t be for awhile.
Posted on: 2010/4/15 15:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Lee Hyori - H-Logic (4th New Album) [4/12/10] + Sequel in June
guest_Unregistered
Album Pics

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (Live Performance)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwJVVdyqhso&feature=player_embedded
Posted on: 2010/4/15 15:54
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re: Lee Hyori - H-Logic (4th New Album) [4/12/10] + Sequel in June
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
The Swing song is so nice but I can't stand her Chitty Chitty Bang Bang song. Why does such a good looking woman like her put so much unflattering looking clothes on? The goth look suited her well in the Swing video.
Posted on: 2010/4/16 14:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>