<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Re: Lee Hyori - H-Logic (4th New Album) [4/12/10] + Sequel in June
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
The Album as a whole is nasty! i downloaded it and i HATE IT to the max no songs are good i deleted it right away...
Posted on: 2010/4/16 18:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Surprisingly, it's on iTunes:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/h-logic/id367577868

And as being compared to Lady GaGa...

Recently, Lee Hyori made her much awaited comeback with her 4th album, ?H-Logic?. Once the teaser pictures and videos were released, people started to criticize her for looking like Lady Gaga, but what does Lee Hyori have to say about this?

On the 13th, Hyori gave an interview where she talked about her new concept and commented about the copycat accusations.

She said about being compared to Lady Gaga:

?The music style is completely different? Other than the blonde hair, nothing is all the same, but they take that one thing and call it copying? If you look at all blonde haired singers, there ought to be over 100. Lady Gaga is very unique. Someone who knows her personally would not say that I am like her at all.?

?If people say that the blonde hair alone makes me similar to Lady Gaga, I have nothing to say. It?s because of those comments that people can?t attempt new various styles, which is a shame.?

On her new video for the song ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?, Hyori shows a new and glamorous side of herself. Hyori commented that if there are 100 different styles she deserves the chance to try them out. With this new concept she is trying to attempt new things showing people that experimenting with things does not mean she is imitating another person.

Hyori also gave an explanation to the meaning of the 1st video teaser for ?H-Logic? which showed three different Lee Hyori?s, by saying:

?The three styles in the teaser can be seen as Lee Hyori on variety shows, on stage, and the real Lee Hyori. However, my charisma on stage, and my family-like personality on variety shows is not the complete ?me?. All of my personalities on stage and shows are inside of me, but I don?t think you can stick just one personality to define me.?
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:38
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:

Recently, Lee Hyori made her much awaited comeback with her 4th album, ?H-Logic?. Once the teaser pictures and videos were released, people started to criticize her for looking like Lady Gaga, but what does Lee Hyori have to say about this?

On the 13th, Hyori gave an interview where she talked about her new concept and commented about the copycat accusations.

?The music style is completely different? Other than the blonde hair, nothing is all the same, but they take that one thing and call it copying? If you look at all blonde haired singers, there ought to be over 100. Lady Gaga is very unique. Someone who knows her personally would not say that I am like her at all.?

?If people say that the blonde hair alone makes me similar to Lady Gaga, I have nothing to say. It?s because of those comments that people can?t attempt new various styles, which is a shame.?

On her new video for the song ?Chitty Chitty Bang Bang?, Hyori shows a new and glamorous side of herself. Hyori commented that if there are 100 different styles she deserves the chance to try them out. With this new concept she is trying to attempt new things showing people that experimenting with things does not mean she is imitating another person.

Hyori also gave an explanation to the meaning of the 1st video teaser for ?H-Logic? which showed three different Lee Hyori?s, by saying:

?The three styles in the teaser can be seen as Lee Hyori on variety shows, on stage, and the real Lee Hyori. However, my charisma on stage, and my family-like personality on variety shows is not the complete ?me?. All of my personalities on stage and shows are inside of me, but I don?t think you can stick just one personality to define me.?

About the Lady Gaga thing, why now are other artists trying to do the whole platinum blonde thing? That is why people are being compared. Sooo many people have knocked off LG in various ways. Heck, even HL's back up dancer's in the MV looked like they WERE wearing the Poker Face wig, such as LG did (it was a wig in Poker Face). I don't know, maybe people are being compared because noone was trying to be bold with there creativity until Lady Gaga.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:43
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:

About the Lady Gaga thing, why now are other artists trying to do the whole platinum blonde thing? That is why people are being compared. Sooo many people have knocked off LG in various ways. Heck, even HL's back up dancer's in the MV looked like they WERE wearing the Poker Face wig, such as LG did (it was a wig in Poker Face). I don't know, maybe people are being compared because noone was trying to be bold with there creativity until Lady Gaga.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

You're probably right; no other artists bring out the creativity anymore because they're too lazy
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:08
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

UtadaHikaru124 wrote:
The Album as a whole is nasty! i downloaded it and i HATE IT to the max no songs are good i deleted it right away...

I laughed very very hard at this comment.As I did at the list of people I saw featured on this album! XD I have yet to listen but I might just end up back here agreeing with you;I didn't have much hopes for it from just the list anyways.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:18
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

You're probably right; no other artists bring out the creativity anymore because they're too lazy

It's diappointing. I'm pretty sure that people have creativity hidden in them but they are too afraid to reveal it. But one thing that isn't good is when singers become "creative" and change as a whole. Rihanna is one of them. What happened to the Pon de Replay girl?
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:25
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

UtadaHikaru124 wrote:

I laughed very very hard at this comment.As I did at the list of people I saw featured on this album! XD I have yet to listen but I might just end up back here agreeing with you;I didn't have much hopes for it from just the list anyways.

After a full listen, Swing and I'm Back is as good s it gets. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a tiny exception, only when watching the music video~
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:26
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

UtadaHikaru124 wrote:

After a full listen, Swing and I'm Back is as good s it gets. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a tiny exception, only when watching the music video~

I'll sample those first then.CCBB rubbed me wrong already...
swing is alright......."I'm back" was like "Namie's Style" for me.But I too often make that comparison,I'm just gonna say I didn't like the song.However I rather liked Namie's style XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yG2tpedSsE

coupled with this live....We should spank all of Korea.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:28
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

UtadaHikaru124 wrote:

I'll sample those first then.CCBB rubbed me wrong already...

I don't think they should have promoted that first for the cd. It's kind of one of those song's that take a while to actually like. But yeah, Swing and I'm Back, depending on what you like.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>