Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

About the Lady Gaga thing, why now are other artists trying to do the whole platinum blonde thing? That is why people are being compared. Sooo many people have knocked off LG in various ways. Heck, even HL's back up dancer's in the MV looked like they WERE wearing the Poker Face wig, such as LG did (it was a wig in Poker Face). I don't know, maybe people are being compared because noone was trying to be bold with there creativity until Lady Gaga.

You're probably right; no other artists bring out the creativity anymore because they're too lazy

It's diappointing. I'm pretty sure that people have creativity hidden in them but they are too afraid to reveal it. But one thing that isn't good is when singers become "creative" and change as a whole. Rihanna is one of them. What happened to the Pon de Replay girl?

What's wrong with paying homage to Lady Gaga if they like her style esp with the LG back up dancers? Although, I'm really bored with the whole blonde thing...Regarding the Rihanna comment, I didn't like her until she came out with Russian Roulette.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:48
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Lee Hyori - H-Logic (4th New Album) [4/12/10] + Sequel in June
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

About the Lady Gaga thing, why now are other artists trying to do the whole platinum blonde thing? That is why people are being compared. Sooo many people have knocked off LG in various ways. Heck, even HL's back up dancer's in the MV looked like they WERE wearing the Poker Face wig, such as LG did (it was a wig in Poker Face). I don't know, maybe people are being compared because noone was trying to be bold with there creativity until Lady Gaga.

You're probably right; no other artists bring out the creativity anymore because they're too lazy

It's diappointing. I'm pretty sure that people have creativity hidden in them but they are too afraid to reveal it. But one thing that isn't good is when singers become "creative" and change as a whole. Rihanna is one of them. What happened to the Pon de Replay girl?

What's wrong with paying homage to Lady Gaga if they like her style esp with the LG back up dancers? Although, I'm really bored with the whole blonde thing...Regarding the Rihanna comment, I didn't like her until she came out with Russian Roulette.

They're not paying homage, that what's wrong.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/18 16:58
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Bjork is more creditable for that look than Gaga :/ It's just that people like blonde women<----I'm very guilty of this.I'd even go as far to say that Jennette McCurdy is a loli(I need help I know,I know).The platinum blonde thing is tired now though.I facepalmed when I saw Sowelu's in January last year and again when Koda had a wig on for a shoot.It's overused....give it 20 yrs rest.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 17:05
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Ruthymon wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Bjork is more creditable for that look than Gaga :/ It's just that people like blonde women<----I'm very guilty of this.I'd even go as far to say that Jennette McCurdy is a loli(I need help I know,I know).The platinum blonde thing is tired now though.I facepalmed when I saw Sowelu's in January last year and again when could had a wig on for a shoot.It's overused....give it 20 yrs rest.

Whaaa? The iCarly Jennette??? Noooooo! Hahaha jk. I Bjork but only for beating up that reporter! That was a good show, no lie!
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/18 17:11
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Please stay on topic

I don't want to lock this thread, just because its start to make another trouble.

Thank You
Posted on: 2010/4/18 20:29
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

UtadaHikaru124 wrote:
The Album as a whole is nasty! i downloaded it and i HATE IT to the max no songs are good i deleted it right away...

I laughed very very hard at this comment.As I did at the list of people I saw featured on this album! XD I have yet to listen but I might just end up back here agreeing with you;I didn't have much hopes for it from just the list anyways.

After a full listen, Swing and I'm Back is as good s it gets. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is a tiny exception, only when watching the music video~

I'll sample those first then.CCBB rubbed me wrong already...
swing is alright......."I'm back" was like "Namie's Style" for me.But I too often make that comparison,I'm just gonna say I didn't like the song.However I rather liked Namie's style XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yG2tpedSsE

coupled with this live....We should spank all of Korea.

WTF ewwwwww number 1 what the hell is up with the clown shows and then the dancing sucks and then on top of all that hot nastyass mess she lipsycs!!!!!!!! She has hit an all time low with h-logic......
Posted on: 2010/4/19 6:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
I'll sample those first then.CCBB rubbed me wrong already...
swing is alright......."I'm back" was like "Namie's Style" for me.But I too often make that comparison,I'm just gonna say I didn't like the song.However I rather liked Namie's style XD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yG2tpedSsE

coupled with this live....We should spank all of Korea.

I wasn't crazy about the "I'm Back" performance (she used the DJ Unk song, "Walk It Out" in the dance break).

The "Want Me Back" performance is nice, though; the use of the lights in background and the choreography make a bit dramatic
Posted on: 2010/4/19 9:29
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
LMFAO!!!! Pon De Replay girl lmaoo!!!thats funny!!
Posted on: 2010/4/22 13:29
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

UtadaHikaru124 wrote:
LMFAO!!!! Pon De Replay girl lmaoo!!!thats funny!!

^
Posted on: 2010/4/22 14:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Alright, let's take a timeout, everyone!!!

Here's more performances

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnLVJ4kNQ8w&feature=player_embedded ----> This one's ten times better than the first one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qTA_VlSlQA&feature=player_embedded ----> She's got the number 1 spot and an encore.

And her music composer, Bahnus, is going to sued for plagirizing pretty soon --- proof's in this website

http://www.omgkpop.com/news/general/3232-lee-hyori-faces-multiple-plagiarism-accusations
Posted on: 2010/4/23 10:03
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>