Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Wonder Girls Tour 2010 US
guest_Unregistered
Haha, usually the Warner Theatre (DC) hosts plays and musicals and comedians and stuff like that, it'll be interesting to see how it handles pop groups. Of course, I won't be there, so someone else will have to let me know XD

Honestly, the media made it seem like the Wonder Girls were going to become a huge sensation in the US, and I'm really up on US pop culture and never hear anything about them.
Posted on: 2010/4/7 19:21
  •  sswx2187
      sswx2187
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Wonder Girls are performing at the House of Blues in Chicago with 2pm.

It might get crazy.
I'll be there
Posted on: 2010/4/7 23:31
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
Just bought tickets to the NY show. Has anyone been to the Hammerstein ballroom? What is it like? I just hope I get a good view. I'm pretty short.
Posted on: 2010/4/9 17:01
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
*yawn*

Watched some videos of this group on Youtube and I don't see what the fuss is all about.

For those who are fans of the group can you tell me about any of their good songs because I can't seem to find any.

This.

I need to see something to be absolutely WOW'ed by them. I <3 Nobody, but I'm wondering if they have some new songs for America? Is...there even an album?
Posted on: 2010/4/20 11:51
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
During their live chat with fans on the 17th, the Wonder Girls announced that they plan to perform in more locations around the US and will have several stops in Canada as well.

Hawaii (2 shows), Vancouver, Seattle, San Jose, Las Vegas, Denver, Chicago, Detroit, Toronto, Montreal, Boston, Connecticut, New Jersey, Philadelphia , Virginia, Tampa, Orlando, Miami.

The exact dates and venues were not announced, but it seems like the list they were reading had the tour locations in a correct order.

These new locations will be added to their tour which already includes?
June 04 : Washington DC / Warner Theater (VIP sold out)
June 05 : Atlanta / Tabernacle
June 06 : New York / Hammerstein (VIP sold out)
June 08 : Chicago / House of Blues
June 09 : Houston / House of Blues (VIP sold out)
June 10 : Dallas / House of Blues (VIP sold out)
June 11 : Los Angeles / Palladium
June 12 : Anaheim, CA / House of Blues
June 13 : San Francisco / Fillmore (General and VIP tickets sold out!)

Tickets can be bought at http://www.livenation.com/artist/wonder-girls-tickets

The Wonder Girls also said that 2PM will open for these first 9 shows.
Edit: I think I heard them wrong @ 4:08 into the video. "2PM will be our opening act, and also 2AM, but for the 9th confirmed city, only 2pm will be joining our tour". As someone posted in the comments "Yenny corrected herself and said as of now only 2PM is confirmed".

*The "sold out" status of tickets was found out by trying to purchase those particular tickets from Livenation.

YAY!! Miami!!
Posted on: 2010/4/20 19:20
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
Quote:

LL_Rain wrote:
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
*yawn*

Watched some videos of this group on Youtube and I don't see what the fuss is all about.

For those who are fans of the group can you tell me about any of their good songs because I can't seem to find any.

This.

I need to see something to be absolutely WOW'ed by them. I <3 Nobody, but I'm wondering if they have some new songs for America? Is...there even an album?

The album drops on May. Hope it's awesome! I've bought both BoA and Hikki's English albums so I want to buy their.
Posted on: 2010/4/20 19:43
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Male/25/NJ
Aparently it's May 15th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/04/wonder-girls-are-going-on-tour-and-confirms-american-album-release-date

Here's the thing...it makes no sense since CD's are released on a Tuesday...like always. I don't know what to say about this other than I wish them the best. I'll buy one...simply to show support. I'm hoping their American stuff is good.
Posted on: 2010/5/5 12:57
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i wish they add more or drop by in seattle...
Posted on: 2010/5/7 20:09
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12