<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
Re: Animal Crossing!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Animal Crossing, I love it. Yesterday we started a new game, so we got ne animal neighbors, I like the new neighbors cause I like seeing that I havent seen yet.

But sometimes I get bored of AC, but then I played it, and I'm not bored anymore(after awhile). I really want the DS game cause you can play online with other people, that's cool.

Yeah...It's all about Scoot. He's tight, and one of my favs, I hate what's her name, that one bear. She took, me or my sister's, can't remember, couch. Mna we got mad at her for that and now we dont like her...she's mean.
Posted on: 2006/1/21 12:11
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
O.O Classic and Regal? It's hard to get every piece of furniture, those are the hardest to obtain. And nope, I haven't seen Chow yet. But I'll check for him. Have you seen Scoot? Aww, he's so cute! I love him. He's the cutest duck I've seen so far. x3
Posted on: 2006/1/20 20:24
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Your house must look awesome. Poncho's adorable. Have you met Chow yet? He's cute for a tough bear. Most of my downstairs is Regal and upstairs it's mostly Classic.
Posted on: 2006/1/20 15:24
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
I think I've seen Poncho before, but I don't remember what animal he was. Well anyways it's a fun game. Plus I like the special events in Animal Crossing. Also decorating your own house is always fun.
Yeah Poncho is a small bear. You know, one of those big headed bears. Yeah I love AC. In my house, my upstairs was all Cabin and my downstairs was Exotic. xP Hehehe.
Posted on: 2006/1/15 23:54
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I think I've seen Poncho before, but I don't remember what animal he was. Well anyways it's a fun game. Plus I like the special events in Animal Crossing. Also decorating your own house is always fun.
Posted on: 2006/1/12 3:37
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Have you gotten Peanut? She's a pink squrriel I think. Very cute. x3

I saw her, in fact she was in my town once, but she didn't stay. I miss her, she's really cute. In fact this whole game is cute and fun. I don't play it as much anymore because I'm usually busy. But when I have time, helping the animals in town can be entertaining and of course getting rare items.
Yeah they are all so cute. I love that game so much! I love Poncho, his so cute! x3
Posted on: 2006/1/9 20:30
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Have you gotten Peanut? She's a pink squrriel I think. Very cute. x3

I saw her, in fact she was in my town once, but she didn't stay. I miss her, she's really cute. In fact this whole game is cute and fun. I don't play it as much anymore because I'm usually busy. But when I have time, helping the animals in town can be entertaining and of course getting rare items.
Posted on: 2006/1/7 17:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Woo Hooo! I just saw a commerical for Animal Crossing: Wild World. It's so funny. I can't wait to play it, but I need a DS fist. *sighs* Well maybe I can get one next year. D;
Posted on: 2005/12/13 13:09
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

disbeddie wrote:
nobody else plays animal crossing? ack XD and then there was this frog guy and then i i didnt like him so i kept pushing him and he got mad at me lol
LOL I've done that before, but I didn't mean too. Have you ever hit people with your net? LOL they get mad too. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:52
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16 m ny
nobody else plays animal crossing? ack XD and then there was this frog guy and then i i didnt like him so i kept pushing him and he got mad at me lol
Posted on: 2005/12/4 0:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>