Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: JASMINE... ?!!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Yeah her voice is amazing :)

I don't know why you guys are so adamantly saying it's not Hikki in the No More video. Here's a youtube link

No More by Jasmine

so see for yourself and judge for yourself.

They show several shots of the supposed Hikki including close ups which they don't do for any of the other extras. A lot of people commented saying it is her, I tried to find articles supporting it but I couldn't. I can't read Kanji so finding the Japanese documentation is difficult :p
Posted on: 2010/4/9 10:36
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Quote:

goku1337 wrote:
Utada Hikaru is her video for No More Cry. ok i dont konw what this means but it sounds like your saying utada Hikaru was in the NO MORE CRYIN video an well i hate to tell you shes not i wish she was but shes not, i have two of her CD NO MORE CRYIN AN SAD TO SAY ive not she has a new video but it was scary This is Not a Game

LOL aww you thought This is Not a Game is scary? I thought it was strange when I first saw it too but I kind of like it!
Posted on: 2010/4/9 10:45
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Quote:

cutelilme wrote:
I listen to her!!!! I fell in love with her during sad to say promotions. She has an awesome voice ^_^ I really like how each single, she comes out with a new color. I wonder what the next concept will be for the next single.

AWESOME!! I love all her singles so far too. I love her colour themes lol So far she has done pink, green, red, purple... I actually would love to see her with just natural black hair. I bet she would look awesome with silvery white hair.. I can't waiiiit for the next video!
Posted on: 2010/4/9 10:47
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
I did some research but couldn't find anything stating that it is Hikki in the video. People are saying that it looks like her though, also like Nocchi from Perfume. I think if Hikki was in someone's music video, they would have something on entertainment news in Japan and I haven't found anything there either. I will keep looking though.

What I found is that Jasmine is often said to be the next Utada Hikaru, writing her own music and all. Jasmine considers Hikki one of her influences.
http://www.jpop.com/Jasmine
Posted on: 2010/4/9 12:05
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
ok me too I been doing some research and Jasmine's single "no more" came out about 2009 oct or nov and hikki did that duet with Mika in nov which she clearly had long hair like her concert pics so..although am not sure when "no more" video actually was made... I believe it isnt hikki but does look like her anyways u make the choice..
Posted on: 2010/4/9 12:18
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
heard the song, and I must say... she sounds AWFUL

Just Kidding! She actually sounds very good!!
Posted on: 2010/4/9 22:47
  •  Polyrhythm
      Polyrhythm
UN Reporter
A/S/L 17/M/Southern California
That is NOT hikki. I do admit that looks a lot like her from say...the FoL era. It's Miracle Hikaru. Mystery solved.

Signature made by me (DEEP RIVER from AHS Forum)
Graphics Shop
Posted on: 2010/4/10 0:52
  •  kissthencry
      kissthencry
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
HAHA.

I knew I'm not the only one who saw that dead ringer!

I love JASMINE's songs :)
Posted on: 2010/4/10 12:11
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Quote:

gateauxQ wrote:
Do you any of guys listen to the new J-Pop/R&B singer Jasmine? Some of her videos are online for the singles she's released so far. And I am head over heels IN LOVE with this chick. In fact Utada Hikaru is her video for No More Cry.

Anyway her album was released today (04/07/2010) but I still can't find it anywhere on the INTERNETS. I'm really impatient... but I've been waiting for it for so long. So if anyone has it please let me know :)

..Hopefully it will be up on Japanese Music Dream tomorrow...

OMG ME AND HER HAVE THE SAME BDAY!!! AND I REALLY LIKE HER TOO !!!
Posted on: 2010/4/10 12:13
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
That's not Miracle Hikaru, either.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/11 10:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>