Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  If you could banish one Utada song from the universe, which one would it be, and why?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: If you could banish one Utada song from the universe, which one would it be, and why?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
There are good songs she has made, and there are bad songs. What is the one song you don't really like or like the least? This isn't a thread to flame anyone, just for a polite discussion.

Poppin' would be my decision because it would be a terrible song if you wanted to introduce her to anyone. I really don't have to explain myself for this one as you could see it in the song. The song can be racist, sexist, and a bit offensive. I could see why some people like the song, but the song could be misinterpreted a lot. I know what the song itself means, and it being a parody song, but it could be viewed differently.

Great, another ignorant thread by you again. Do you read before you submit? You have to remember, majority of the time when you are introducing Utada in America, you are, most likely, introducing her to someone of an American music background. With this, I'm pretty sure this song is favorable. In no way is this song racist. Do you even know what the term "racist" means? Please define before you use. And who in the world is this offending? It's not directed towards anyone. I think you need to do more research. On the poll, what's your fav. song off of TITO, Automatic Pt.2 had less votes than Poppin'.

~_~

Like I said, I was wrong about the racism, can't you understand that.
Posted on: 2010/4/14 6:22
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: If you could banish one Utada song from the universe, which one would it be, and why?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
There are good songs she has made, and there are bad songs. What is the one song you don't really like or like the least? This isn't a thread to flame anyone, just for a polite discussion.

Poppin' would be my decision because it would be a terrible song if you wanted to introduce her to anyone. I really don't have to explain myself for this one as you could see it in the song. The song can be racist, sexist, and a bit offensive. I could see why some people like the song, but the song could be misinterpreted a lot. I know what the song itself means, and it being a parody song, but it could be viewed differently.

Great, another ignorant thread by you again. Do you read before you submit? You have to remember, majority of the time when you are introducing Utada in America, you are, most likely, introducing her to someone of an American music background. With this, I'm pretty sure this song is favorable. In no way is this song racist. Do you even know what the term "racist" means? Please define before you use. And who in the world is this offending? It's not directed towards anyone. I think you need to do more research. On the poll, what's your fav. song off of TITO, Automatic Pt.2 had less votes than Poppin'.

~_~

Like I said, I was wrong about the racism, can't you understand that.

Yup, I understand. Just use better wording next time.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/14 12:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Since we already have a similar thread about this, will you guys continued it there.

What is your least Utada Hikaru Song

Thank You
Posted on: 2010/4/15 5:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234