Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  If you could banish one Utada song from the universe, which one would it be, and why?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: If you could banish one Utada song from the universe, which one would it be, and why?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I said it can be racist. It isn't in the words, but it's how she is talking. She is using a fake British accent, and she isn't even white. I'm not white, but I know it could offend some people.
Posted on: 2010/4/12 20:45
Re: If you could banish one Utada song from the universe, which one would it be, and why?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
How is the song racist? o_O

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/4/12 20:05
If you could banish one Utada song from the universe, which one would it be, and why?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
There are good songs she has made, and there are bad songs. What is the one song you don't really like or like the least? This isn't a thread to flame anyone, just for a polite discussion.

Poppin' would be my decision because it would be a terrible song if you wanted to introduce her to anyone. I really don't have to explain myself for this one as you could see it in the song. The song can be racist, sexist, and a bit offensive. I could see why some people like the song, but the song could be misinterpreted a lot. I know what the song itself means, and it being a parody song, but it could be viewed differently.
Posted on: 2010/4/12 19:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234