Jiremi
Re: <3This is the One [[LOVES]] Exodus<3
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Noone said you can't you can't express how you feel. Just appreciate her work. You don't have to verbally just internally.

Internally?

And how can we express and share our opinion internally? Telepathy?

If you appreciate Utada's work, how do you do this? I'm pretty sure you don't go to her and tell her yourself, do you?
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/18 14:56
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Noone said you can't you can't express how you feel. Just appreciate her work. You don't have to verbally just internally.

Internally?

I want to be telepathic...

#4 STAY ON TOPIC! When posting in a certain topic, please try to stay on the subject. If you're reading along in the forums and come up with something to say, but it's not related to the subject, please start a new topic.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 14:57
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Internally?

We are engaged in an telepathic exchange right now regarding how hard Ayu's album sucks, old geezers, and some kid with an inflated ego.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 14:58
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Internally?

We are engaged in an telepathic exchange right now regarding how hard Ayu's album sucks, old geezers, and some kid with an inflated ego.

Ayu's horrible~
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:00
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Ayu's horrible~

#4 STAY ON TOPIC! When posting in a certain topic, please try to stay on the subject. If you're reading along in the forums and come up with something to say, but it's not related to the subject, please start a new topic.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:01
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Internally?

Thank You.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:03
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Ayu's horrible~

That really has me laughing! I was thinking, is this a set up? TiTO is amazing and Exodus is it's sibling. Precious is exactly that, Precious (the movie Precious, that is)

Btw, I'd appreciate if you'd #4 STAY ON TOPIC! When posting in a certain topic, please try to stay on the subject. If you're reading along in the forums and come up with something to say, but it's not related to the subject, please start a new topic.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:05
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Ayu's horrible~

That really has me laughing! I was thinking, is this a set up? TiTO is amazing and Exodus is it's sibling. Precious is exactly that, Precious (the movie Precious, that is)

Btw, I'd appreciate if you'd #4 STAY ON TOPIC! When posting in a certain topic, please try to stay on the subject. If you're reading along in the forums and come up with something to say, but it's not related to the subject, please start a new topic.

You really gotta be ^Q*$(#@& me.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:12
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Ayu's horrible~

#2 Keep the profanity to a minimum. Keep in mind that this website and it's forums are visited by people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. Many of which do not appreciate vulgar language. So, the less there is, the better the forums are for everyone. Besides... a foul mouth doesn't make you look very impressive. Furthermore, the forum has a automated word censor in place. Any and all attempts to work around the censor will result in a punishment at our discretion ranging from a warning to a suspension of an account.

I'm pretty sure they don't want you implying also.

Why don't we let this thread fade?
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:27
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Ayu's horrible~

#2 Keep the profanity to a minimum. Keep in mind that this website and it's forums are visited by people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. Many of which do not appreciate vulgar language. So, the less there is, the better the forums are for everyone. Besides... a foul mouth doesn't make you look very impressive. Furthermore, the forum has a automated word censor in place. Any and all attempts to work around the censor will result in a punishment at our discretion ranging from a warning to a suspension of an account.

I'm pretty sure they don't want you implying also.

Why don't we let this thread fade?

I'm sure Q has built quite the tolerance for my potty mouth even though everything gets auto censored anyways.

(censored)ing stupid shit <---- see.
Posted on: 2010/4/18 15:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>