Re: <3This is the One [[LOVES]] Exodus<3
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Can we steer away from using the term ?bashing? and try to reason that all Utada fans have a veritable wealth of views, tastes and opinions that are bound to differ, please leave behind the notion that putting a ?voice? to these ?likes? or ?dislikes? does not equate to either ?love? or ?hate?. ......

Have you read many of the comments people have made about her english works? Many, MANY, say "I hate..." or "I would banish..." and on and on. The point I am trying to get across is that appreciation of the work is key. And lastly, even if someone says they "hate" or "dislike" they still might appreciate what's been done, but how deep is it compared to something they "love" or "like"? Not far probably.

Of course I'm not gonna appreciate "Poppin'" nearly as much as I do "traveling".I'm not any less of a fan.Maybe I'm just sane :/

So I'm insane because I like poppin'. That's an obnoxious thing for you to imply. Are you always obnoxious or just on the internetz?
Posted on: 2010/4/18 19:58
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: <3This is the One [[LOVES]] Exodus<3
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I have to lock this thread, next time try to more careful use your word and please stay on topic. No fight between member, debate on the thread not the person.

If you guys have problem with my decision to lock this thread, PM UtadaNet Administrator.

Thank you

SwallowTail
Posted on: 2010/4/18 20:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123