Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Arizona [[LOVES]] Racial Profiling...? WHAT!?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Arizona [[LOVES]] Racial Profiling...? WHAT!?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Yeah, very very retarted. I was thinking that president Obama should shut that law down, becuse afterall he is a man of color and I expect him to know how it feels.

I don't think (and this is juat an opinion) Obama really cares for his citizens. It seems like he thinks it's a popularity contest, like he'll go against or go with something just to gain more people on his side. Do you remember when the two reporters Euna Lee and Laura Ling were imprisoned in North Korea? Obama did nothing. I think that he would hae eventually let the situation fade and be forgotten. It was Bill Clinton who took action. Obama in useless when it comes to helping the citizens.

REMEMBER people, this is JUST my OPINION.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/25 15:50
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Yeah, very very retarted. I was thinking that president Obama should shut that law down, becuse afterall he is a man of color and I expect him to know how it feels.

I don't think (and this is juat an opinion) Obama really cares for his citizens. It seems like he thinks it's a popularity contest, like he'll go against or go with something just to gain more people on his side. Do you remember when the two reporters Euna Lee and Laura Ling were imprisoned in North Korea? Obama did nothing. I think that he would hae eventually let the situation fade and be forgotten. It was Bill Clinton who took action. Obama in useless when it comes to helping the citizens.

-sighs-

Please do enlighten us with support to back up this claim.
Posted on: 2010/4/25 19:13
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

-sighs-

I didn't say it was factual, now did I? Obviously, you aren't a very good reader or else you would have noticed my reasoning in my post you quoted and that I said it was an OPINION.

Opinion: A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

Now, -sighs- if you don't have anything to actually say about this topic, then please don't post.
Posted on: 2010/4/25 19:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

-sighs-

I didn't say it was factual, now did I? Obviously, you aren't a very good reader or else you would have noticed my reasoning in my post you quoted and that I said it was an OPINION.

Opinion: A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof

Now, -sighs- if you don't have anything to actually say about this topic, then please don't post.

If you don't have anything intelligent to say about this topic, then please don't post.

Honestly, I'm sick of you going from thread to thread spewing your stupidity without backing it up. Every time I come onto this site, you're saying another idiotic thing about something you clearly know nothing about.

And by the way, if you really think Bill Clinton just waltzed into North Korea without consulting various people within the United States government, then you're truly hopeless.

I strongly advise you to do some research before stating your "opinion" on the issues, or you will seem most unintelligent to your peers.
Posted on: 2010/4/25 22:00
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
*gives Taiyou her popcorn* Wait,what did I miss?Was I right to avoid this thread originally?
Posted on: 2010/4/26 1:54
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Any type of discrimination is just wrong since we're all human beings.
Posted on: 2010/4/26 3:45
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
The Clinton face to face meetings with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il, in Pyongyang in august 2009 were billed as ?unannounced? ... but did discuss the fate of jailed US journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee, although the visit was ?private? ......

?While this solely private mission to secure the release of two Americans is on the ground, we will have no comment," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs.

However, Prof Hazel Smith a North Korea analyst, at Cranfield University, stated that Mr Clinton would have the full backing of the White House......"This is not a private mission, although it being billed as such, there is no way that Clinton, married to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton... would be taking this step without the full support of the US administration." ...

I don?t think Jiremi means to be obtuse, politics is an emotive subject, the UK is in the midst of a general election and it?s all beginning to get nasty with smearing and blatant promises that are financially impossible to keep....

A scary fact is that there is more public voting support for ?Britain?s got talent? .....you know Simon Cowell and Co than voted in the last UK General Election in 2005...just 63% eligible to vote took up the opportunity.
I am not sure that ID cards are the answer for the UK ....the costs are frightening and the UK agencies are not known for managing these public projects efficiently or effectively. ....economic migration seems a very difficult issue to balance public opinion...
Posted on: 2010/4/26 3:53
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Alex0821 wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

-sighs-

If you don't have anything intelligent to say about this topic, then please don't post.

Honestly, I'm sick of you going from thread to thread spewing your stupidity without backing it up. Every time I come onto this site, you're saying another idiotic thing about something you clearly know nothing about.

I strongly advise you to do some research before stating your "opinion" on the issues, or you will seem most unintelligent to your peers.

And by the way, if you really think Bill Clinton just waltzed into North Korea without consulting various people within the United States government

I didn't say that, did I? I said 'Bill Clinton took action.' Obviously, if Bill Clinton 'consulted various people within the United States government', then that is considered "taking action".

By the way, I saw nothing intelligent by what you posted. Why don't you take your own advice from time to time?
Posted on: 2010/4/26 12:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
*gives Taiyou her popcorn* Wait,what did I miss?Was I right to avoid this thread originally?

Don't worry, you're just in time for the party. The kid is finally gonna get his ass handed to him.

Alex0821, I give you my utmost R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

And Pips, I think you might be interested in this video: Yahoo! UK Elections
Posted on: 2010/4/26 12:44
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:

Don't worry, you're just in time for the party. The kid is finally gonna get his ass handed to him.

Alex0821, I give you my utmost R-E-S-P-E-C-T.

And Pips, I think you might be interested in this video: Yahoo! UK Elections

Kid? By the way you act on here, someone might mistake you for one.
Posted on: 2010/4/26 12:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>