Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Utada no longer listed on IDJ! Update: She is back on!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada no longer listed on IDJ!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
No expalanation from IDJ, for me its like yesterday she was doing a US and UK Tour.

Do you think the Tour were failed and IDJ lost large amount of money because of that... Utada were failed to make money for IDJ, she's not sexy enough to sell and the blablabla thing

No, the tour was a huge success if anything they wanted to move the concerts to larger venues because there was such a high demand.

IDJ had no intention of promoting Utada ever and L.A Reid made promises to Utada before she signed the contract that he couldn't keep.

And about her long absence from her japanese music has it crossed anyone's mind that maybe Hikki is getting married or having a baby soon?
Why would she be so eager about learning how to cook all of a sudden?

Don't pressure her ~_~. A problem that a lot of the fans did a long time ago when she got married for the 1st time. I guess that time magazine back in 2001 was right. She may retire at 28, and she just turned 27.

She may lose a lot of fans, and ratings if what you said was true. Her leaving IDJ was a good thing, but we really shouldn't predict the future. Be careful what you predict, it may come true.
Posted on: 2010/4/30 15:17
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
No expalanation from IDJ, for me its like yesterday she was doing a US and UK Tour.

Do you think the Tour were failed and IDJ lost large amount of money because of that... Utada were failed to make money for IDJ, she's not sexy enough to sell and the blablabla thing

No, the tour was a huge success if anything they wanted to move the concerts to larger venues because there was such a high demand.

IDJ had no intention of promoting Utada ever and L.A Reid made promises to Utada before she signed the contract that he couldn't keep.

And about her long absence from her japanese music has it crossed anyone's mind that maybe Hikki is getting married or having a baby soon?
Why would she be so eager about learning how to cook all of a sudden?

Don't pressure her ~_~. A problem that a lot of the fans did a long time ago when she got married for the 1st time. I guess that time magazine back in 2001 was right. She may retire at 28, and she just turned 27.

She may lose a lot of fans, and ratings if what you said was true. Her leaving IDJ was a good thing, but we really shouldn't predict the future. Be careful what you predict, it may come true.

I agree, but, I highly doubt she would lose fans because of marriage and a baby. If she was going to lose fans, it would be during her many hiatuses.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/30 18:18
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
I agree.
shes probably losing fans every time she does this long of a wait
its been two years since her last actual japanese release
Posted on: 2010/4/30 18:34
  •  quincye93
      quincye93
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
If she was going to lose fans, it would be during her many hiatus'.

"hiatuses" Sorry

I'm estatic that she left Island DJ! They haven't done much for her. She's currently signed to the EMI Music Japan label, and hopefully she can sign onto Capitol Music Group (also part of EMI) is she chooses to release another English album in the future. I've actually heard of artists from this label
Posted on: 2010/4/30 18:42
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

quincye93 wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
If she was going to lose fans, it would be during her many hiatus'.

"hiatuses" Sorry

I'm estatic that she left Island DJ! They haven't done much for her. She's currently signed to the EMI Music Japan label, and hopefully she can sign onto Capitol Music Group (also part of EMI) is she chooses to release another English album in the future. I've actually heard of artists from this label

Oh, sorry for that one.
Maybe she should just release English music under EMI Music Japan. She did it with "Simple & Clean", why not do it with the rest?
Posted on: 2010/4/30 18:52
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

yodilit wrote:
Hey, don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or how long its been like this...

But Utada is no longer listed on Island's website.

Has her contract ended?

Waaaaaaaait!!!! This is ALL wrong! Utada is STILL listed on the website. Here's the link:

http://www.islanddefjam.com/artists/search.aspx?sortID=3&labelID=62
Posted on: 2010/4/30 19:05
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

yodilit wrote:
Hey, don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or how long its been like this...

But Utada is no longer listed on Island's website.

Has her contract ended?

Waaaaaaaait!!!! This is ALL wrong! Utada is STILL listed on the website. Here's the link:

http://www.islanddefjam.com/artists/search.aspx?sortID=3&labelID=62

and so she is.

I wonder whats going on.
Posted on: 2010/4/30 19:22
  •  gantzman246
      gantzman246
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
WTF! What is going on!?
Posted on: 2010/4/30 21:12
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Utada has not left the building ?Is this Island losing the plot? ??the omission seems to have been rectified; I now have this weird compulsion to constantly check?
Posted on: 2010/4/30 23:42
  •  meekobiscuit
      meekobiscuit
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 35/M/L.A.
maybe they just cycle artists in and out of their websites depending on who they want to promote???
Posted on: 2010/5/1 0:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123