Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
What really 'grinds YOUR gears'?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
You know what really grinds my gears? When people stare at you. Especially, when you look at them WHILE they're staring, but they don't look away. It's just rude.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/1 22:42
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What really 'grinds YOUR gears'?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
You know what really grinds my gears? When people stare at you. Especially, when you look at them WHILE they're staring, but they don't look away. It's just rude.

omg! same here! another one for me is when someone thinks they know it all and they really dont T^T

ugh! and they give an long ass speech of why its "right"...ugh...it pisses me off!
Posted on: 2010/5/1 22:58
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

omg! same here! another one for me is when someone thinks they know it all and they really dont T^T

ugh! and they give an long ass speech of why its "right"...ugh...it pisses me off!

Or, when someone asks you what your ethnicity is, but in the most ingnorant way.

*read in a stereotypical "Shanaynay" tone* "What you is?"
Posted on: 2010/5/1 23:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

Or, when someone asks you what your ethnicity is, but in the most ingnorant way.

ahahahahaha i know its stupid -___-'' if your gonna say something at least say it right/the right way plz!
Posted on: 2010/5/1 23:06
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

ahahahahaha i know its stupid -___-'' if your gonna say something at least say it right/the right way plz!

It's so horrible. Especially when they get mad when you ask them if they can translate that for you. Ah, another thing, "lol". I hate when people use this at all the worng moments...lol <--- like that!
Posted on: 2010/5/1 23:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posted on: 2010/5/2 0:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic