Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
BEST LIE YOU EVER TOLD?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Yeah, our parents teach us not to lie, but sometimes it's fun to do so!

One time, I told this girl I was Japanese and Chinese and she believed it. I stopped with everything I was doing and asked, "are you serious?"

I'm black and white, what in the world!

So my question is, what is the best lie you ever told?
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/11 18:33
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: BEST LIE YOU EVER TOLD?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
I didn't really lie in this situation, it was more of acting. I went to this very small private school and was put in a class with one other girl. Apparently, a boy from a lower grade likes this girl, he's like the self-proclaimed pimp in the school, so all the girls are his.

I'm not interested in the girl at all and he doesn't believe me when I tell him that. Amalia, the girl, and I notice that he's been depressed ever since I came and hung out with Amalia, sitting together at lunch. We think that he thinks I crushed his chances of hooking up with her.

So we decided to do a social experiment. The boy, Josh, was sitting with us at lunch. We almost didn't do it, coz I couldn't contain my laughter. Amalia and I pretended to fight over something. I asked her to stop bothering me. We argued to the point that I moved to another table. The results of this experiment: Joshua was so happy; smiling and everything. The experiment worked too well, my cousin, who also sat with us, believed we were fighting for real.
Posted on: 2010/5/11 19:57
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
I didn't really lie in this situation, it was more of acting. I went to this very small private school and was put in a class with one other girl. Apparently, a boy from a lower grade likes this girl, he's like the self-proclaimed pimp in the school, so all the girls are his.

I'm not interested in the girl at all and he doesn't believe me when I tell him that. Amalia, the girl, and I notice that he's been depressed ever since I came and hung out with Amalia, sitting together at lunch. We think that he thinks I crushed his chances of hooking up with her.

So we decided to do a social experiment. The boy, Josh, was sitting with us at lunch. We almost didn't do it, coz I couldn't contain my laughter. Amalia and I pretended to fight over something. I asked her to stop bothering me. We argued to the point that I moved to another table. The results of this experiment: Joshua was so happy; smiling and everything. The experiment worked too well, my cousin, who also sat with us, believed we were fighting for real.

Haha, nice
Yours falls under the BEST ACTING SKILLS
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/11 20:22
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Nice one Idle XD

so umm...I told this one girl she was pretty. Yeah, I kinda threw up in my mouth a bit when I said it to her >.> It's just...I did not like her at all!!!
Posted on: 2010/5/12 11:17
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
Hahahaha... The best lie I ever told.

I'll get back to you on that in a few years after I'm an adult and can't get kicked out of my parents house. Lmao.
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2010/6/2 10:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic