•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Flop pending who directs the movie.

And he hasn't done military duty yet..if it's rumored then it's probably true. Say bye to Rain for 2 years. But he'll be fine when he comes back from it.
Posted on: 2010/6/8 19:51
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
Haha I just watched the MTV Movie Awards. Not exactly sure why he said "Why so serious?" in his speech. His English is pretty good now. I watched the movie just to support him (actually paid and sat through it). The plot was kind of cliched though the action was epic. I've always thought he's good actor judging from the performance in the movie "I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay". That movie wasn't great but it had some interesting characters. He should continue doing films like that instead of films that puts him as some asskicker.
Posted on: 2010/6/9 12:48
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:
Haha I just watched the MTV Movie Awards. Not exactly sure why he said "Why so serious?" in his speech. His English is pretty good now. I watched the movie just to support him (actually paid and sat through it). The plot was kind of cliched though the action was epic. I've always thought he's good actor judging from the performance in the movie "I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay". That movie wasn't great but it had some interesting characters. He should continue doing films like that instead of films that puts him as some asskicker.

That cyborg movie was all f'ed up!! He was some mental patient wasn't he? Scenes was somewhat disturbing at times..The girl goes Tekken..turns her hand into a mini-gun and shoots up the whole facility. And he even like programs someone to chew rice because they couldn't. Drawing a door and opening up his back..this and that..

it's...mental that movie. Good, but mental. Rain was better in this one than being a badass.
Posted on: 2010/6/9 13:55
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

yoursonnetmylove wrote:

That cyborg movie was all f'ed up!! He was some mental patient wasn't he? Scenes was somewhat disturbing at times..The girl goes Tekken..turns her hand into a mini-gun and shoots up the whole facility. And he even like programs someone to chew rice because they couldn't. Drawing a door and opening up his back..this and that..

it's...mental that movie. Good, but mental. Rain was better in this one than being a badass.

"I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay" wasn't what I expected when I watched it The trailers were decieving, too. The movie was funny at parts, but I think Rain plays a better ninja than a mental patient.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/6/10 9:01
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Flop pending who directs the movie.

And he hasn't done military duty yet..if it's rumored then it's probably true. Say bye to Rain for 2 years. But he'll be fine when he comes back from it.

He won't be lonely. Many famous people are enlisting this year. Some guy from Super Junior recently did. I wonder what will happen to MBLAQ when he's gone. I think Rain writes all of their music and choreographs them...
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/6/10 9:04
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re:
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
When i watch it lol........... he want to throw a joke about bad "ass" thing but failed so bad. That's why he said "why so serious". Somebody might want to yell "lame joke dude" lol

Look at when they nominate Rain "yay kyaaaaa kyaaa eh who ? Rain ? huh ? huh ?" quiet again.
Posted on: 2010/6/13 20:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123