SwallowTail
Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Compilation Album called "Beautiful Woman" will be released on June 02

Utada's "Come Back to Me" is on the list

http://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/B003EW4JVW/
http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3809415
Posted on: 2010/5/19 23:04
Re: Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International
Administrator
A/S/L
Cool thx for the news!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/5/20 1:32
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Beautiful Woman TV CM

You can hear Utada's "Come Back To Me" 0:24. Sad they don't show the PV, audio only
Posted on: 2010/5/30 20:23
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Beautiful Woman TV CM

You can hear Utada's "Come Back To Me" 0:24. Sad they don't show the PV, audio only

At least Utada closed the cm ! One thing I find funny about this commercial is that all the names have been written in Japanese (katakana) EXCEPT the one that IS Japanese.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/30 22:18
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Shanghai, China
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
At least Utada closed the cm ! One thing I find funny about this commercial is that all the names have been written in Japanese (katakana) EXCEPT the one that IS Japanese.

That's because Utada's Japanese name is under the EMI label.
Posted on: 2010/5/31 4:54
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

irbk wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

And the one listed here is under Island Def Jam.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/6/2 11:54
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

irbk wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

I wasn't talking about "宇多田ヒカル" name. Her name is already Japanese, so it's not hard to write it in the Japanese language, ya know? They could have put her name in katakana as they did everyone else ---> ウタダ (just to fit in)

It's kinda like when everyone in a group gets a cool nickname...except you...

EXAMPLE:
-Jennifer - Thunder
-Ben - Ice
-Sam - Tornado
-Utada - *cough* Utada

Jennifer says, "Um, we ran out of names, it looks like yours will have to stay the same."

Utada replies, "Aw, what about Lightning?"

Jennifer looks at Utada, "Sorry, someone already has that." Jennifer looks down at her dog.

"That's a dog. Why does he need a nickname?" Utada asks.

"Watch what you say," Jennifer says in disgust, "he has feelings, too!"

"You know what," Utada says, "screw you guys, I'm going home....and getting back to work on my new single because I'm sure some of my fans are growing impatient."

Utada logs into Utadanet, "Yup, very impatient..."
Posted on: 2010/6/2 12:20
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

irbk wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

I wasn't talking about "宇多田ヒカル" name. Her name is already Japanese, so it's not hard to write it in the Japanese language, ya know? They could have put her name in katakana as they did everyone else ---> ウタダ (just to fit in)

EXAMPLE:
-Jennifer - Thunder
-Ben - Ice
-Sam - Tornado
-Utada - *cough* Utada

Jennifer says, "Um, we ran out of names, it looks like yours will have to stay the same."

Jennifer looks at Utada, "Sorry, someone already has that." Jennifer looks down at her dog.

"You know what," Utada says, "screw you guys, I'm going home....and getting back to work on my new single because I'm sure some of my fans are growing impatient."

Um... Japanese people tend to use katakana in order to know how a foreign word is pronounced... and i really hope that everyone over there IS capable of pronouncing Utada if ya know what i mean
Posted on: 2010/6/2 13:20
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

irbk wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

EXAMPLE:
-Jennifer - Thunder
-Ben - Ice
-Sam - Tornado
-Utada - *cough* Utada

Um... Japanese people tend to use katakana in order to know how a foreign word is pronounced... and i really hope that everyone over there IS capable of pronouncing Utada if ya know what i mean

I was just saying how it was fun...nevermind.

*IN MY HEAD*

Utada: C'mon, let's take you home. They just don't understand you. *holds out hand*

Jiremi: *Shakes head and begins to hold Utada's hand*

*SLAP*

Utada: I don't know you like that! I was just going to pat you on the back! GEESH! And I hate your color choices when you edit the color of your text. Choose one color scheme and stick with it!

Jiremi: So yeah, I have no life for typing all this

[EPIC FAIL]

To stay on topic:

Too bad they didn't choose a different song to use. Oh, it's nice that the best singer in the video was Utada

What does "Bad Romance" have to do with the title "Beautiful Woman" That should be for the next CD, "Scary Woman"...okay, maybe that was funnier in my head.
Posted on: 2010/6/2 19:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well it sure as heck wasn't funny OUT of your head.
Posted on: 2010/6/3 7:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>