Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 00/F/CityofWonder
ME MUERO LIVE anyone??? :]
Posted on: 2010/6/13 22:44
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
@Ultra_Red
Please read my posts thoroughly. My whole opinion was based on Utada's English ability. I said nothing about her Japanese, if you would read. When it comes to Utada's ability in Japanese, she can own just about anyone.

In that live performance of Utada's, she was not sick. She didn't get sick until months later, hence, the cancellation of much of her promotion. Therefore, that is what she sounds like at 6:00 in the morning.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/6/13 22:47
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
@Ultra_Red
Please read my posts thoroughly. My whole opinion was based on Utada's English ability. I said nothing about her Japanese, if you would read. When it comes to Utada's ability in Japanese, she can own just about anyone.

In that live performance of Utada's, she was not sick. She didn't get sick until months later, hence, the cancellation of much of her promotion. Therefore, that is what she sounds like at 6:00 in the morning.

Please don't tell me to read your posts thoroughly, I did.

"In English, Utada struggles when trying to hit the higher notes in her songs while singing live, such as "Come Back To Me" and "FYI". "

I just proved she can hit high notes in English songs troll.
Hikki has always been an alto and has never had problems hitting those notes. There is no difference between English high notes and Japanese high notes, what the heck are you talking about?

If she can hit high notes in Japanese she can do it them in English too.
You are a dope for saying otherwise.

If you are gonna base her singing ability on one performance in her 12 year career when she was sick then you are nothing but a troll and your opinion should be ignored.
Also this was not months before she became sick, she was sick during this whole time a-hole.
Posted on: 2010/6/14 4:30
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
@Ultra_Red

Please don't tell me to read your posts thoroughly, I did.

"In English, Utada struggles when trying to hit the higher notes in her songs while singing live, such as "Come Back To Me" and "FYI". "

I just proved she can hit high notes in English songs troll.
Hikki has always been an alto and has never had problems hitting those notes. There is no difference between English high notes and Japanese high notes, what the heck are you talking about?

If she can hit high notes in Japanese she can do it them in English too.
You are a dope for saying otherwise.

If you are gonna base her singing ability on one performance in her 12 year career when she was sick then you are nothing but a troll and your opinion should be ignored.
Also this was not months before she became sick, she was sick during this whole time a-hole.

Obviously you didn't since I was talking about English the whole time. There is a difference in singing in Japanese and English. Ask anyone. An example: First Love compared to Precious. DEEP RIVER compared to Exodus. Ultra Blue and HEART STATION compared to This is the One. Which one's have the most powerful vocals? I'm pretty sure many people will choose the Japanese album's over the English for vocals. That proves my point.

And can you please stop saying she was sick during that performance? The performance was in March. She posted a blog in May saying she was sick. She cancelled her appearances in May. Tell, me genious, since you seem to want to test people, how does March and May add up?

It's nice to know Ultra_Red, that you think Utada's worst performance was when she wasn't sick. It's funny that you thought it was so bad that she was sick.

If my opinions should be ignored, please take your own advice and ignore them. You're wasting your time, stop replying.
Posted on: 2010/6/14 8:24
  •  Canitoch
      Canitoch
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/M/IN
Personally, I agree with Jiremi..Utada struggles with high notes. Listening to her In The FLesh Tour, and her Utada United tour, I can safely say that she does struggle with her songs whenever there's a high note.

Is that bad? Does that mean I hate her? No, it means that she's not good at everything. Ultra_Red I think you need to calm down when soemone says that Utada struggles with one part, it doesn't mean they aren't "a true utada fan". Personally, I find it funny when people say things like "youre not a true fan", calm the (censored) down.

In my honest opinion, Utada doesn't have the best voice out there, I think there's artists that have way better voices that have a wider vocal range than Utada, but Utada remains my favorite singer for so many others not because of her voice, but character.
Posted on: 2010/6/14 18:23
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
bogus fan trolls have invaded this board.
Posted on: 2010/6/14 20:09
  •  Canitoch
      Canitoch
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/M/IN
Thanks for proving my point!
Posted on: 2010/6/15 7:24
  •  Sakura'10
      Sakura'10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/Portugal
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
bogus fan trolls have invaded this board.

Canitoch is right, just calm down! Canitoch was just expressing his/her opinion.
Posted on: 2010/6/15 7:49
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
r posts Quote:

Canitoch wrote:
Personally, I agree with Jiremi..Utada struggles with high notes. Listening to her In The FLesh Tour, and her Utada United tour, I can safely say that she does struggle with her songs whenever there's a high note.

Is that bad? Does that mean I hate her? No, it means that she's not good at everything. Ultra_Red I think you need to calm down when soemone says that Utada struggles with one part, it doesn't mean they aren't "a true utada fan". Personally, I find it funny when people say things like "youre not a true fan", calm the (censored) down.

In my honest opinion, Utada doesn't have the best voice out there, I think there's artists that have way better voices that have a wider vocal range than Utada, but Utada remains my favorite singer for so many others not because of her voice, but character.

Thank you! Finally someone understands what I mean! As for trolling, go look at all of Ultra_Red's post they've made before (though that is the biggest way to waste minutes of your life). In the world of journalism, their posts would be considered, "fluff".
Posted on: 2010/6/15 9:24
  •  Sakura'10
      Sakura'10
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/Portugal
Posted on: 2010/6/15 9:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>