Utada News
  Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  matty-sakura
      matty-sakura
Re: Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19 / m / edinburgh
guys guys guys, agree to disagree!
jiremi has one opinion, ultra_red has another. don't try to force your opinions on each other, because they're obviously incompatible.
let's just leave it at "we like utada hikaru". we all agree on that, and that's why we're here, am i right?
hikaru-sama is very talented, but she's not perfect. "perfect" and "human" don't go together, just like jiremi's and ultra_red's viewpoints.

aside from that (and more on topic, heh heh), i'm happy that hikaru-sama is still getting exposure for tito. i think it shows that her music is enduring, regardless of there being mixed opinions.
Posted on: 2010/6/15 14:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Utada on New Compilation Album "Beautiful Woman" from Universal International
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

matty-sakura wrote:
guys guys guys, agree to disagree!
jiremi has one opinion, ultra_red has another. don't try to force your opinions on each other, because they're obviously incompatible.
let's just leave it at "we like utada hikaru". we all agree on that, and that's why we're here, am i right?
hikaru-sama is very talented, but she's not perfect. "perfect" and "human" don't go together, just like jiremi's and ultra_red's viewpoints.

aside from that (and more on topic, heh heh), i'm happy that hikaru-sama is still getting exposure for tito. i think it shows that her music is enduring, regardless of there being mixed opinions.

Thumbs up, thank you for calm them down.... appreciate that.

Next time if you guys want debate , debate on their comment not the person.

Thank You
Posted on: 2010/6/15 22:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234