General Utada Discussion
  Where should Utada film her next video?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikkis1in1million
      Hikkis1in1million
Re: Where should Utada film her next video?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/UK
I Would Like Hikki To Film In The UK, But I Don't Exactly Mind As Much. Because I Just Want Hikki-San's Music!

The Flavor of life, The Flavor of life ~
Posted on: 2010/5/24 10:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
South Africa, to promote the FIFA World Cup lol, even though I know she would never film there, because it's too poor. She could also do something about racism or do something to fund disease research in Africa, or South Asia.
Posted on: 2010/5/24 14:42
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
South Africa, to promote the FIFA World Cup lol, even though I know she would never film there, because it's too poor. She could also do something about racism or do something to fund disease research in Africa, or South Asia.

Do you realize how ignorant some of the things you say are? A country being poor has nothing to do with film location, the sites do. Just because the stereotypical thought of Africa is a little village with a bunch of starving children, doesn't mean it's so poor no one wants to film there or even go there. Unfortunately, when they created spell check, they didn't create "dumb check" for people like you.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/24 14:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:

Do you realize how ignorant some of the things you say are? A country being poor has nothing to do with film location, the sites do. Just because the stereotypical thought of Africa is a little village with a bunch of starving children, doesn't mean it's so poor no one wants to film there or even go there. Unfortunately, when they created spell check, they didn't create "dumb check" for people like you.

#1 Avoid personal attacks. If you don't agree with what someone posted, debate the post... not the person that posted it.

#2 Keep the profanity to a minimum. Keep in mind that this website and it's forums are visited by people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds. Many of which do not appreciate vulgar language. So, the less there is, the better the forums are for everyone. Besides... a foul mouth doesn't make you look very impressive. Furthermore, the forum has a automated word censor in place. Any and all attempts to work around the censor will result in a punishment at our discretion ranging from a warning to a suspension of an account.

please remember this, before posting comment

Thank You
Posted on: 2010/5/25 21:54
Administrator
A/S/L
Heres something amusing to look at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ambrosiavoyeur/4257870797/

A map of locations all around California that can act as other places in the world :P

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/5/26 0:33
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Why not just New York? I'm too lazy to check the previous page. She was born there, she obviously wants to promote herself in America more though it's going down the drain people say. And South Africa would be a good idea, though I don't know what she can do to be a “no racism” representative.
Posted on: 2010/5/26 20:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Why not just New York? I'm too lazy to check the previous page. She was born there, she obviously wants to promote herself in America more though it's going down the drain people say. And South Africa would be a good idea, though I don't know what she can do to be a “no racism” representative.

This thread is supposed to be very diverse. She has filmed her music videos in several locations. Though she may give up in the US according to another thread. She said she hasn't been to New York in a while during her In The Flesh tour on her blog because she lives in Japan most of the time. She only lived in New York temporarily with Exodus and TITO.

10 more countries

Australia
Canada
Egypt
Germany
India
Mexico
New Zealand
Singapore
Taiwan
Vietnam
Posted on: 2010/5/26 20:33
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Well Canada actually has a big Asian population so that would be good exposure too. She'd get alot of support I think. Europe seems to have a pretty big fan base too, thus you see why she held a concert in London for two nights.
Posted on: 2010/5/26 20:48
  •  Hikaru_Kuma
      Hikaru_Kuma
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:

Vietnam

If this really happens, I would cry *hix - tears of happiness*
I just want to see her in person for once in my life.
Posted on: 2010/5/27 0:49
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Hmm.... , how about Philippines ? Or maybe Australia ?
Posted on: 2010/5/27 2:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>