Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Koda Kumi - Gossip Candy (New Single) [7/7/10]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
LOL. THE "Got to Be Real" by Cheryl Lynn? Can't wait to hear the full version of the cover.

Eh, I wasn't digging Kuu's recent singles from her UNIVERSE era. I haven't listened to the entire album, but the singles (especially that triple A-side) were kinda "blah".

Are you talking about "3 Splash" (I'm not good with the music terminology >.>)? If so, I agree. I hate "Hashire!" and "Lick Me ". "Ecstasy" on the other hand... If you saw the A-Nation '09 performance, then you know why I love that song!
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/24 19:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
LOL. THE "Got to Be Real" by Cheryl Lynn? Can't wait to hear the full version of the cover.

Eh, I wasn't digging Kuu's recent singles from her UNIVERSE era. I haven't listened to the entire album, but the singles (especially that triple A-side) were kinda "blah".

Are you talking about "3 Splash" (I'm not good with the music terminology >.>)? If so, I agree. I hate "Hashire!" and "Lick Me ". "Ecstasy" on the other hand... If you saw the A-Nation '09 performance, then you know why I love that song!

Esctasy was pretty good, but I also hated "Hashire!" and "Lick Me" (Oh suggestive title!). Man, I can't stand Lick Me...>_< !!!

That single she did with misono was also a hot mess. The only thing I can think of while listening to that song was "what the hell is going on?!"

We need bi-curious Kuu to come back. Another Taboo or But please.

NO WAIT.

Another Juicy or Cherry Girl, pwhlease.
Posted on: 2010/5/24 20:00
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

Esctasy was pretty good, but I also hated "Hashire!" and "Lick Me" (Oh suggestive title!). Man, I can't stand Lick Me...>_< !!!

That single she did with misono was also a hot mess. The only thing I can think of while listening to that song was "what the hell is going on?!"

Aww, you didn't like "It'a All Love"? I hated it at first, but since I'm a sucker for Kuu, I ended up liking it. I only find it enjoyable to listen to when I am sitting in the car and singing Misono's part (my duet with Kuu-chan!)

Quote:

Taiyou wrote:
We need bi-curious Kuu to come back. Another Taboo or But please.

NO WAIT.

Another Juicy or Cherry Girl, pwhlease.

I AGREE!!!!
I'm still hung up on "TABOO"! But, "Juicy" is what REALLY made me love Kuu (as you can see, my avatar is a still from the pv!) Unfortunately, she has never sung this song live. I loved the Cherry Girl drama she made. She had a whip!!!

If you want bi-curious Kuu, you have to take it to the concerts. She basically dry humped a girl in the Trick Tour during the "Shake It" performance. I, for one, did not mind But, let's all hope this new single is a "TABOO" pt. 2
Posted on: 2010/5/24 20:49
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Hikkis1in1million wrote:
I'm Guessing "Love Me?" Is Like A Ballad. Due To The Piano Version And I Can just Tell By the Title.

Probably, but with the ballads she's been releasing since 2008, it should be good. Especially if it's anything like "Moon Crying"...

MOON was terrible,
Posted on: 2010/5/25 7:45
  •  Hikkis1in1million
      Hikkis1in1million
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/UK
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Hikkis1in1million wrote:
I'm Guessing "Love Me?" Is Like A Ballad. Due To The Piano Version And I Can just Tell By the Title.

Probably, but with the ballads she's been releasing since 2008, it should be good. Especially if it's anything like "Moon Crying"...

MOON was terrible,

MOON Was Awesome...The Only Let Down Was {That Ain't Cool ft. Fergie} It Was More Like {That Ain't Kuu ft. mostly Fergie}
I Liked Moon Crying And Over Again ^.^
Posted on: 2010/5/25 8:11
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
This is official!!

Gossip Candy

Release: 7/7/10

DISC1 ? CD
● Inside Fishbowl
● Outside Fishbowl
● Lollipop
● For you
● Got To Be Real (Bonus Track ? First Press)

DISC2 ? DVD
● Inside Fishbowl
● Outside Fishbowl
● Lollipop

Credits to: Koda Kumi Brasil
Posted on: 2010/5/25 12:42
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Hikkis1in1million wrote:

MOON was terrible,

I don't care for MOON as a whole, but "Moon Crying" is amazing. Kuu's voice in that is so powerful. Especially the perfomance from Taiwan...amazing.
Posted on: 2010/5/25 19:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Hikkis1in1million wrote:

MOON was terrible,

I totally agree.

And another triple a-side. Shocking. LOL. But the covers are interesting.
Posted on: 2010/5/25 19:37
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Alright now, I wish I could talk to Kuu personally. What is she thinking with this single? I just previewed all the songs, exceot for "Lollipop", and they suck.

1."Inside Fishbowl" - High-pitched annoyingness. "Mary, mary..." ...calm that down Kuu-chan

2."Outside Fishbowl" - A low-pitched version of the "Inside". I mean like looooow-pitched. I know Kuu has this unique deep voice, but this song unflatters it.

3"Lollipop" - didn't get to hear

4."For You" - The ballad of the single. Unfortunately, it's no "Moon Crying" or "Stay With Me"

5."Got To Be Real" - Needs to "get real". No, Koda Kumi. It was fine for those like 20 seconds of a Pepsi cm, but, if you can't do it better than the original, don't do it at all.

I love Koda Kumi, but I just want to smack the people who presented these songs to her.
Posted on: 2010/5/25 19:48
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Alright now, I wish I could talk to Kuu personally. What is she thinking with this single? I just previewed all the songs, exceot for "Lollipop", and they suck.

1."Inside Fishbowl" - High-pitched annoyingness. "Mary, mary..." ...calm that down Kuu-chan

2."Outside Fishbowl" - A low-pitched version of the "Inside". I mean like looooow-pitched. I know Kuu has this unique deep voice, but this song unflatters it.

3"Lollipop" - didn't get to hear

4."For You" - The ballad of the single. Unfortunately, it's no "Moon Crying" or "Stay With Me"

5."Got To Be Real" - Needs to "get real". No, Koda Kumi. It was fine for those like 20 seconds of a Pepsi cm, but, if you can't do it better than the original, don't do it at all.

I love Koda Kumi, but I just want to smack the people who presented these songs to her.

Man, I had a feeling she might not do that Cheryl Lynn song justice. But...no "hot dance track"?

NO NO NO

This mini-review is discouraging.
Posted on: 2010/5/25 20:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>