Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Black Rock shooter
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Is anyone familiar with black rock shooter. I saw the action figure (=Y&s[short_desc]=Y&s[full_desc]=Y&s[sku]=Y&s[match]=all&s[search]=black+rock+shooter]otaku fuel

Its pretty new from what i've read.. anyone can tell anymore about it? when its coming out in the US? bluray?

Posted on: 2010/6/28 20:18
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Black Rock shooter
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
Is anyone familiar with black rock shooter. I saw the action figure (=Y&s[short_desc]=Y&s[full_desc]=Y&s[sku]=Y&s[match]=all&s[search]=black+rock+shooter]otaku fuel

Its pretty new from what i've read.. anyone can tell anymore about it? when its coming out in the US? bluray?

I was waiting for Black Rock Shooter since October last year. It's a song made with the vocaloid Miku Hatsune. It's on Supercell's self titled album. It was supposed to get an anime this spring. There is a full trailer for it. I'm still waiting for the anime.

http://www.nwanime.com/Black-Rock-Shooter/watch/dae3b82073c165a1041e/ <----the trailer
Posted on: 2010/6/28 20:46
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
cool I saw black rock shooter and I knew it was Hatsune Miku.. lately i've been just listening to a bunch of music from the vocaloid family any other fans here? Hatsune Miku - Rolling girl this has been my fav song for the past 3-4 months lol utada needs to put out her new single so I can change to a new fav song already :D
Posted on: 2010/6/28 21:15
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
I can't wait till the actually anime comes out.. it looks pretty awesome.. I wonder whats the wait for..

Posted on: 2010/6/29 6:31
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic