Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
twitter/facebook help
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
I changed my facebook to a different one so my twitter used to be connected to my other facebook. I deleted the other facebook so now i want to connect the new with twitter but for some reason its not working. It brings me to the same page or it says the server is overloaded. anyone have any clue if facebook and twitter aren't getting along or something.

Posted on: 2010/7/12 13:00
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: twitter/facebook help
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
My friend is always updating his facebook status via twitter, not sure why he can't just log in to facebook and update but anyways...his is working fine. I don't have a twitter because I think it's useless if you have facebook, but all my acquaintances who have both haven't complained. If possible, you may want to try and sever your old facebook account from twitter, then reconnect..otherwise you may to just create a new twitter account as well. Why did you want to get a new facebook account anyways?
Posted on: 2010/7/12 14:01
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re: twitter/facebook help
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
ill try that.. I got a new facebook account because my rentz are facebook hunting a long with the rest of my fam who i don't want to join. I post things I only want my friends to know so that why I made another one.

Posted on: 2010/7/13 4:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic