Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
M-flo and teriyaki boyz
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
I've listen to them a lot but i'm not really updated on them. Does anyone know what he is doing now or if hes doing something with the terryaki boyz?

Posted on: 2010/7/20 18:39
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: M-flo and teriyaki boyz
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
I've listen to them a lot but i'm not really updated on them. Does anyone know what he is doing now or if hes doing something with the terryaki boyz?

M-Flo is a 2 man group. You are referring to Verbal of M-Flo. He is also in TERIYAKI BOYz. He has been in the group since NiGO founded in in 2003 and they released a very good album last year call SERIOUS JAPANESE. llmari and Ryo-z, two of the 3 founding members of RIP SLYME are also in TERIYAKI BOYz. Solo rapper WYSE is the last the last member of the MC portion of the TB. NiGO, founder of The Bathing Ape clothing/apparel franchise (AKA BAPE) and creator of the group dj's often and respectively is TB's 5th member.

M-flo's other member is Taku. He composes and Verbal MCs. They haven't been active as of yet this year.
Posted on: 2010/7/21 1:49
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Re: M-flo and teriyaki boyz
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
OOO ok wow.. that cleared things up for me. Yes verbal is awesome. I have there album serious japanese which is awesome as well. I really like there music. Hopefully they come out with some new stuff this year.

Posted on: 2010/7/23 5:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic