About You
  Ello

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Ello
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Canada/New York
I could've sworn I made an intro post, but now I see that there really aren't any at all...and now...I wonder if I'm doing this right lol.

Anyway, my name is Yabisi. I have two names (it's kind of like how some people have an English name, and a name in their native language) and the other has katakana like this マルキ. I'm not fond of it, and people call me that mostly in real life. I prefer Yabisi...or some call me Yabi as a nickname.

I'm a hardcore Hikaru fan. I have all of her albums, and a few singles. I don't really collect posters or dvds :s A while back, I uploaded my Hikaru covers on youtube, but took them down because of the quality. Now I'm starting to redo them with First Love. I have a secret channel that I'm using for Utada videos, because it seems like a lot of her stuff gets taken down.

I also like BoA, and I sing a lot of her songs. Some people say I sound like her, so I guess it makes me feel comfortable more to sing her songs...and a lot of Hikaru's are just soo hard.

Boajjang.com is the only other forum where I am active. It was the first forum I came to on the internet...I'm not much of an internet person besides that lol.

I hope this place will flourish with many members.

I have a youtube with my works. Listen if you have the time :]

Nice to be here.
Posted on: 2010/7/26 12:23
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Ello
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well ello there too welcome to Unet, wonder why no member ever reply on this..... where is your hospitality guys.

Already check your Utada cover its was nice , uhmm even though i'm not really fans of BoA but i will check you BoA covers then
Posted on: 2010/7/27 21:23
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Ello
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi Yabisi, wow D?j? vu, your name is familiar, positive I?ve heard some of your cool covers,
Just can?t remember where or when, spooky?really hope you enjoy ?..

Posted on: 2010/7/28 13:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic