<1...891011121314...53>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: "Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2"
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I'm unsure of where I should order this >.> If I get it at yesasia...or CD japan >.>

Where are some of you ordering this from?? O.O
Posted on: 2010/9/19 20:58
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Haha hey soul. Amazing how you're still here even after nearly everyone on the top posters list has left including myself. I won't be posting as much as I used to way back when but I'll definitely be stopping by this place from time to time to check up on Hikki news. Glad to be back. :)

Yeah.I went to hiatus in UtadaNet too. lol I just came back. haha. We've got to prepare something for Utada's comeback. I definitely have to do something to have this SCV2. Err.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/21 0:50
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Giga if you have the patience try and hold out until the Yen bottoms out, it may take a couple of weeks for the Intervention to take full effect ?..

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/16/1826881/intervention-sends-yen-falling.html

I was going to order form YesAsia, but I am worried about a possible series of 48 hours stoppages at the Post office and Royal Mail over part privatisation?.this could take place on the run up to Christmas, no announcement has been made but from talking to our post man he seems to be convinced the strike will protect jobs?Probably have no effect, but I do not want to take that chance, the free shipping comes with no tracking or proof of postage ?..Not ideal, and the options that do are very expensive, so I have asked family in Japan to do the honours and send on when the opportunity allows?..
Posted on: 2010/9/21 4:44
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Giga if you have the patience try and hold out until the Yen bottoms out, it may take a couple of weeks for the Intervention to take full effect ?..

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/16/1826881/intervention-sends-yen-falling.html

I was going to order form YesAsia, but I am worried about a possible series of 48 hours stoppages at the Post office and Royal Mail over part privatisation?.this could take place on the run up to Christmas, no announcement has been made but from talking to our post man he seems to be convinced the strike will protect jobs?Probably have no effect, but I do not want to take that chance, the free shipping comes with no tracking or proof of postage ?..Not ideal, and the options that do are very expensive, so I have asked family in Japan to do the honours and send on when the opportunity allows?..

Thanks for the article

But I could not wait. I ordered from YesAsia Last night, after figuring out my totals in some other sites that I had in mind. But, I had to pay for shipping because I was just a dollar under the "free shipping" requirement, so I believe I'm going to get a tracking number once it's shipped. Good luck with getting your coppy. Hopefully your family in Japan won't take so long to send it to ya
Posted on: 2010/9/22 20:18
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I just noticed, that Utada Hikaru Singles Collection Vol. 2 is being released on the anniversay of Freddie Mercury's death. Do you think it was a coincidence? Or did Utada choose that date on purpose?
Posted on: 2010/9/23 12:18
  •  Project_Hikaru
      Project_Hikaru
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18
She probably planned it after all she did say she mentions him in every album and that she looks up to him a bit, so it may be some sort of tribute
Posted on: 2010/9/23 13:54
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Anyone get their coppy yet??
Posted on: 2010/9/24 0:05
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Thanks for the article

But I could not wait. I ordered from YesAsia Last night, after figuring out my totals in some other sites that I had in mind. But, I had to pay for shipping because I was just a dollar under the "free shipping" requirement, so I believe I'm going to get a tracking number once it's shipped. Good luck with getting your coppy. Hopefully your family in Japan won't take so long to send it to ya

Well hopefully I?ll be able to download the new songs from itunes, and my cousins can send the CD along with other goodies I?ve asked for through the usual carrier they use?..

Posted on: 2010/9/24 1:03
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I can't wait to get my copy too * V *b
Posted on: 2010/9/24 1:49
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I hope Hikki will release MVs for her extra five tracks in the upcoming compilation.... Hikki hasn't released any MV for a year and seven months.... Whatcha think? And can the Disc 2 of UHSCV2 considered a mini-album?

I'mma gonna buy a couple of copies on its release date here in the Philippines, just like what I do in buying Super Junior albums on its release date here in the Philippines. But wait, should I buy a third copy since it's her last release to date?
Posted on: 2010/9/25 2:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...53>