<1...9101112131415...53>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  skylight
      skylight
Re: "Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2"
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I've preordered already from HMV! I can't wait!
Posted on: 2010/9/25 4:12
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:

I hope Hikki will release MVs for her extra five tracks in the upcoming compilation.... Hikki hasn't released any MV for a year and seven months.... Whatcha think? And can the Disc 2 of UHSCV2 considered a mini-album?

I'mma gonna buy a couple of copies on its release date here in the Philippines, just like what I do in buying Super Junior albums on its release date here in the Philippines. But wait, should I buy a third copy since it's her last release to date?

I thought shes releasing a single too in winter..thats what she said in her hiatus announcement.
Posted on: 2010/9/25 17:10
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Giga if you have the patience try and hold out until the Yen bottoms out, it may take a couple of weeks for the Intervention to take full effect ?..

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/16/1826881/intervention-sends-yen-falling.html

I was going to order form YesAsia, but I am worried about a possible series of 48 hours stoppages at the Post office and Royal Mail over part privatisation?.this could take place on the run up to Christmas, no announcement has been made but from talking to our post man he seems to be convinced the strike will protect jobs?Probably have no effect, but I do not want to take that chance, the free shipping comes with no tracking or proof of postage ?..Not ideal, and the options that do are very expensive, so I have asked family in Japan to do the honours and send on when the opportunity allows?..

Thanks for the article

But I could not wait. I ordered from YesAsia Last night, after figuring out my totals in some other sites that I had in mind. But, I had to pay for shipping because I was just a dollar under the "free shipping" requirement, so I believe I'm going to get a tracking number once it's shipped. Good luck with getting your coppy. Hopefully your family in Japan won't take so long to send it to ya

Well hopefully I?ll be able to download the new songs from itunes, and my cousins can send the CD along with other goodies I?ve asked for through the usual carrier they use?..

I don't see why you wouldn't be able tho download it from Itunes, afterall...they do offer Hikaru's works, and I believe Tito was also released there as well

...heh, lucky you...having family export you stuff
Posted on: 2010/9/26 11:39
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Giga if you have the patience try and hold out until the Yen bottoms out, it may take a couple of weeks for the Intervention to take full effect ?..

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/09/16/1826881/intervention-sends-yen-falling.html

I was going to order form YesAsia, but I am worried about a possible series of 48 hours stoppages at the Post office and Royal Mail over part privatisation?.this could take place on the run up to Christmas, no announcement has been made but from talking to our post man he seems to be convinced the strike will protect jobs?Probably have no effect, but I do not want to take that chance, the free shipping comes with no tracking or proof of postage ?..Not ideal, and the options that do are very expensive, so I have asked family in Japan to do the honours and send on when the opportunity allows?..

I'm thinking of asking my mom to send it to me too
if not, I'll probably get it myself when I visit them in December.
Posted on: 2010/9/26 11:41
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L Female
i hope its available on itunes! i sooooo want! :D
november seems too far awaaay to wait!!
Posted on: 2010/9/26 13:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I'm really hoping for a poster and good amount of photos in the photobook. POSTER!!!!!! Cuz I only have one and I want MORE! Haha... Anyway, it seems like a lot of stuff I want is coming out this November. Hikaru's single collection, Nicki Minaj's album, Harry Potter...

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/9/26 14:40
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

I'm thinking of asking my mom to send it to me too
if not, I'll probably get it myself when I visit them in December.

I must admit to being on tenterhooks in anticipation of the new songs, Hikki blogged ?trying to make them something that can tell you my recent feelings, change of my heart?...yes it is perfect makes sense to ask family, I feel a little guilty asking, my cousins are so kind..... I hope you enjoy your visit in December ...

I so want get my mitts on the physical CD Giga, itunes are cool but cuddling the real McCoy makes all the difference......
Posted on: 2010/9/27 3:46
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/M/USA
I just placed a pre-order for my copy via Yesasia, cannot wait to get my copy of the cd! Really excited to hear the 5 new songs.
Posted on: 2010/9/27 13:47
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

I so want get my mitts on the physical CD Giga, itunes are cool but cuddling the real McCoy makes all the difference......

I hear you there yo. That's exactly why I placed my order as soon as I could although I most likely wont get the CD until about a week after it's release :S But I want to be able to hold it and look through the booklet
Posted on: 2010/9/27 16:38
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

I hear you there yo. That's exactly why I placed my order as soon as I could although I most likely wont get the CD until about a week after it's release :S But I want to be able to hold it and look through the booklet

Everything is falling into place I am so happy, best time of my life I really mean that the very best is worth the wait ....

Can?t sleep now I am just toooo excited nearly one am
Posted on: 2010/9/27 16:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...53>