Poster Thread
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: "Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2"
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

At College utilizing a pair of cocktail sticks securing my eyelids to my forehead......It?s jazzy, it?s Hikki , it?s needs listening to when I return to planet earth ...... I am in a sleepless trance at the moment ...

Hahaha!! how many hours of sleep did you end up getting?
Posted on: 2010/9/28 16:17
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
where do you click for video....

Posted on: 2010/9/28 18:10
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
where do you click for video....

On the digital premium page you ca see the Hi-Res pictures.

On the top left corner of the page is a tab that says Menu. Scroll over to it and it should drop the Menue down automatically and click on GALLERY. When it takes you there...she videos should be there on the bottom center of the page ^^ Labled as Graphic A B TV CM(15sec)(30sec) Special and Interview ^^ Also if you click on this you can hear 1min and 37 sec of the song http://bit.ly/bMctud (released by Hikky_Staff on Twitter..)
Posted on: 2010/9/28 18:58
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
awwww it's fast...
i'd hoped it would be slower
Posted on: 2010/9/28 21:05
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Beauty is with us, paroles de la chanson, Utada spreads a warm creaminess to fill ones heart with romantic Gallic thoughts and words, I've lost count of how many times I have immersed my senses in Hikki version of Hymne a`l'amour, I wonder if the single will have a number of mixes, a soul stirring soft romantic ballad version, to compliment the Jazzy CM offering would be priceless....

Alas Giggles, it was minutes more than hours, I could not drag myself away from the blackberry reading the comments, I fell asleep in the bath when I returned home from College... .....
Posted on: 2010/9/29 2:38
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
so where is the best place to buy the CD online?
Posted on: 2010/9/30 21:45
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

I personally bought from yesasia(first time I've bought there)came out cheapest than other places...

here are several things someone said to me regarding somthing similar

Quote:

Dude, I know wrote:

Depends on several things:
1.) How fast you want the shipping to be, since you've got 4+ possible delivery methods, more-or-less of which are offered by each individual vendor
2.) How concerned you are about the sturdiness of the shipment packaging, since some vendors take that very seriously while others neglect it
3.) How concerned you are about the base price, the shipping cost, or both
4.) How many or few other things you want to order with the same shipment, since some vendors have better bulk rates than others
5.) How important PayPal is to you, since some vendors support it, but not all of them do

HMV Japan tends offer the lowest base price with Japanese DVDs, but their customer service has been lousy, and EMS is the only international shipping method they offer. EMS isn't cheap, and neither is FedEx, but in the larger shipments FedEx becomes the cheaper of the two while being at least as fast. CD Japan offers EMS and FedEx, but the base prices of their DVDs are usually higher. They also tend to be faster on getting the shipment out of their hands, while HMV Japan gets noticeably logjammed at times.

YesAsia tends to have the highest base prices and the cheapest shipping, but unfortunately it's you-get-what-you-pay-for shipping. If you're only ordering Ultra C on its own and you don't mind not being able to track the shipment while you wait week(s) for it, YesAsia might be your overall cheapest option. They accept PayPal, too.

CD Japan is your fastest and overall most expensive option, but excluding the time it takes your money to transfer, a FedEx delivery from CD Japan will reach your home within 24 hours. EMS from any vendor (CD Japan or HMV Japan) could take 3 business days, depending upon how far away you live from the nearest big city.

EDIT

YesAsia's packaging is okay. It's not the best, and it's not the worst. It used to be the worst, but then HMV Japan drastically lowered their own standards one day. I can't say it's a huge problem that HMV Japan neglects their package sturdiness, since EMS is insured and there aren't a lot of accidents or mishandlings with EMS. It would be a problem if YesAsia packaged things the way HMV Japan does, and sent that off through the free shipping, though.
Posted on: 2010/9/30 22:07
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

I personally bought from yesasia(first time I've bought there)came out cheapest than other places...

here are several things someone said to me regarding somthing similar

Quote:

Dude, I know wrote:

Depends on several things:
1.) How fast you want the shipping to be, since you've got 4+ possible delivery methods, more-or-less of which are offered by each individual vendor
2.) How concerned you are about the sturdiness of the shipment packaging, since some vendors take that very seriously while others neglect it
3.) How concerned you are about the base price, the shipping cost, or both
4.) How many or few other things you want to order with the same shipment, since some vendors have better bulk rates than others
5.) How important PayPal is to you, since some vendors support it, but not all of them do

HMV Japan tends offer the lowest base price with Japanese DVDs, but their customer service has been lousy, and EMS is the only international shipping method they offer. EMS isn't cheap, and neither is FedEx, but in the larger shipments FedEx becomes the cheaper of the two while being at least as fast. CD Japan offers EMS and FedEx, but the base prices of their DVDs are usually higher. They also tend to be faster on getting the shipment out of their hands, while HMV Japan gets noticeably logjammed at times.

YesAsia tends to have the highest base prices and the cheapest shipping, but unfortunately it's you-get-what-you-pay-for shipping. If you're only ordering Ultra C on its own and you don't mind not being able to track the shipment while you wait week(s) for it, YesAsia might be your overall cheapest option. They accept PayPal, too.

CD Japan is your fastest and overall most expensive option, but excluding the time it takes your money to transfer, a FedEx delivery from CD Japan will reach your home within 24 hours. EMS from any vendor (CD Japan or HMV Japan) could take 3 business days, depending upon how far away you live from the nearest big city.

EDIT

YesAsia's packaging is okay. It's not the best, and it's not the worst. It used to be the worst, but then HMV Japan drastically lowered their own standards one day. I can't say it's a huge problem that HMV Japan neglects their package sturdiness, since EMS is insured and there aren't a lot of accidents or mishandlings with EMS. It would be a problem if YesAsia packaged things the way HMV Japan does, and sent that off through the free shipping, though.

thanks!
I was thinking of asking my mom to buy and send it to me... but I don't want to cause any trouble since she is busy and everything. I would ask my brother but it would be weird since his birthday is the day after the CD is released. He should be the one asking me for something!
my other option was to buy it myself when I visit in December. I don't know if I can wait that long... especially after Hikki replied to someone's tweet "or something even better" when they said "hope a poster comes with it!"
so I was thinking of ordering it online. never bought a CD online before so I don't really know how it works. if I pre-order, it would be a guarantee I will get it. but I'm concerned about shipping fees & how many days it will take to get here. I'm still contemplating, just exploring my options.
Posted on: 2010/9/30 22:22
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
thanks!
I was thinking of asking my mom to buy and send it to me... but I don't want to cause any trouble since she is busy and everything. I would ask my brother but it would be weird since his birthday is the day after the CD is released. He should be the one asking me for something!
my other option was to buy it myself when I visit in December. I don't know if I can wait that long... especially after Hikki replied to someone's tweet "or something even better" when they said "hope a poster comes with it!"
so I was thinking of ordering it online. never bought a CD online before so I don't really know how it works. if I pre-order, it would be a guarantee I will get it. but I'm concerned about shipping fees & how many days it will take to get here. I'm still contemplating, just exploring my options.

Ahh, I see ^^

(I read that tweet at work) XD

I'm not sure how it works, but I believe since it'll be a "frist press" there is the possibility that other "goodies" might come with it...like at stores when something just comes out and they include extras, but since it's online...they'll be shipping it all XD

But we don't know if any "goodies" will come out with this release >.>

I guess you could check amazon as well O.O

but what you could do is go to other different pages check prises, offers, shipping fees, total, paying methood, and so on and so forth. and see wich one you like better ^^

For me standard shipping from yesasia(I live in Utah State) will take about 1.5 weeks to get here. So I'm thinking I should chance the shiiping methood cuz i don't wanna wait that long! my total was 42.something USD, but it'll go up to maybe 50's if I change shipping methood >.>

but basically, it's your choice on where you shop XD
Posted on: 2010/9/30 23:00
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Ahh, I see ^^

(I read that tweet at work) XD

I'm not sure how it works, but I believe since it'll be a "frist press" there is the possibility that other "goodies" might come with it...like at stores when something just comes out and they include extras, but since it's online...they'll be shipping it all XD

But we don't know if any "goodies" will come out with this release >.>

I guess you could check amazon as well O.O

but what you could do is go to other different pages check prises, offers, shipping fees, total, paying methood, and so on and so forth. and see wich one you like better ^^

For me standard shipping from yesasia(I live in Utah State) will take about 1.5 weeks to get here. So I'm thinking I should chance the shiiping methood cuz i don't wanna wait that long! my total was 42.something USD, but it'll go up to maybe 50's if I change shipping methood >.>

but basically, it's your choice on where you shop XD

thanks for all the info
I'm gonna have a talk with my mom to see if she has the time to go pre-order, pick it up and send it. if not, I'll order online. my husband said it'll be my early Christmas present lol.
Posted on: 2010/9/30 23:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...11121314151617...53>