<1...4647484950515253>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Re: "Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
This is amazing, I dreamt of Utada on the night before the CD arrived. Love the packaging. It's so black, smooth and sleek. I'm fine with the whole thing not having pictures of her at all, lol. I had no idea that the CDs were inside the sides of the cover, was quite afraid for a few seconds because I thought Play-Asia scammed me. How silly. No idea what to do with the Kuma thing though, my friend suggested that I should laminate it and use it as a bookmark but most probably I'll just keep it safe inside the thick cover.
Posted on: 2010/12/2 19:24
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Yeah! I got mine yesterday from YesAsia.com (finally) @ my house, but my mom said since it was an X-mas present she was wrappin' it up and I WOULD not being see it until @ least X-mas Eve (gotta' love your parental figures )...

I personally love the packaging and the design for the album as well, even though I know a lot of us were speculating or pushing for all those promo pics she's done in the last year to be included. All that plays secondary or non-important when the music is this perfect though. I like that whole "Universe" theme and the stars (all her CD booklets have that high-quality glossy photo paper that's second-to-none), it makes you dream and look ahead in life with a positive stance, and imagine how you can do things better than before and move forward (kind of like what much of the music represents). Thankfully I got all the new songs downloaded and every Disc 1 track in my Ipod already (except the BW Planit-B Acoustica Mix), so all I'm rushing for is to burn it onto my Mac to get that remastered and authenticated audio quality and the kuma charm (and to boot, that DVD of GH's PV!)...We should all write professional/fan-based reviews of the album and post them here,and what Hikki's hiatus and career thus far means to us personally. That sound like a really cool collective tribute to do for those less inclined to sing and video record a cover (i.e. yours truly who has ZERO singing range or ability !)...
Posted on: 2010/12/4 18:10
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Yea i got mine today well yesturday lol and i opend it and was soo hapy the dvd was cute lol but i didnt even bother opening the kuma charm cus i already know what it is soo lol but over nice and cute its on the shelf now OH and it was with my 2ne1 album to i was like CHAAAA both of my idols came lol
Posted on: 2010/12/4 21:15
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Good news; Utada's daily index sales increased back to double digits for yesterday's Oricon album ranks (past DREAMS COME TRUE Love Central) to #2 for Saturday and Sunday, only trailing Mr. Children's SENSE (40K+) for 10,282 units! There are but two weeks left in this calendar year, so hopefully she'll break the Top 10 @ the least and pass the 300K mark in total once tomorrow's weekly chart is published!
Posted on: 2010/12/6 12:30
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:
I'm sure this hasd been answered already, so forgive me, but what does it say on the kuma charm?

it says something like "ah, you opened it..."
does anyone have pictures? with detail??
Hikki said not to open it ... so i havent ... :P

oh yeah ... and did i mention ... the booklet is SOOOO omfg SHIIINNEEEYY!!! *.*
Posted on: 2010/12/6 17:43
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
Good news; Utada's daily index sales increased back to double digits for yesterday's Oricon album ranks (past DREAMS COME TRUE Love Central) to #2 for Saturday and Sunday, only trailing Mr. Children's SENSE (40K+) for 10,282 units! There are but two weeks left in this calendar year, so hopefully she'll break the Top 10 @ the least and pass the 300K mark in total once tomorrow's weekly chart is published!

yay utada haha
the sales on this album are so ok-ish I guess that just shows you can't take too long of a break in the japanese music industry. and actually interesting covers/booklet pictures helps too(although I do like the epicness of the cover, but it kinda looks like plain black from far away). This is definitely the wrong time to take a break for Utada, if she wants to keep her sales up.
Posted on: 2010/12/6 19:20
  •  comagrey
      comagrey
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
(Let's try this again)
Anyone not received theirs from CD Japan, I am in the UK (albeit in Aberystwyth which is middle of nowhere)?
Posted on: 2010/12/7 12:04
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
I ordered mine from CDJapan too. I live in the US and it says it still hasn't shipped yet.
I sent them an email this morning though, waiting to hear back.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 12:36
  •  Utada~Chan~Fan
      Utada~Chan~Fan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/UK
I live in Scotland, ordered from Playasia and it shipped on 23rd and I'm still waiting.

I LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2010/12/9 14:24
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Kudos to Hikki, she made into the top 20 albums from 2010!!
Posted on: 2010/12/19 17:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...4647484950515253>