Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

newt456 wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

LilMissPocket-Size wrote:
I dont know if this was asked already,but does anyone know if this Cd is going to be available for the US itunes?

I doubt it will. Keep your fingers crossed. The UK might get it. If they do, I can pass it to you on release.

Is it possible if you can do the same for me? I really want to buy the physical CD but I can't spend almost 40 dollars at this point

If itunes doesn't get it, you could always check Best Buy online. They always get the latest of Utada's music.

Yes, please try to buy it if u can ... (especially since this will be her last album for a while ...)
Theres many ways to get ur hands on it, just a little looking is all u might need (I mean the last 3 albums were even available in Canada http://www.emimusic.ca/#!/artist/11147/Utada+Hikaru )
Posted on: 2010/9/18 22:32
Re: "Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL. 2"
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

airac wrote:
Would the 2nd CD of UHSCV2 be 5 tracks only?

No, it should be about 18 or 19 tracks
Posted on: 2010/9/18 22:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
her cd is available on yesasia.

http://www.yesasia.com/us/utada-hikaru-single-collection-vol-2-japan-version/1023482519-0-0-0-en/info.html

i believe u get free shipping if you buy over $40. =)
Posted on: 2010/9/18 22:50
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
UHSCV2 is a 2 CD album. 13 tracks were already finalized for the first CD, 5 tracks were said to be new songs that will be included on the second CD...so if 19 will be the number of total tracks...does it mean that the second CD will only have 5-6 tracks? Thanks!
Posted on: 2010/9/19 2:00
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Definitely picking this up. Haven't been up to date with Hikki news in over a year so I only found out about her hiatus just now and ever since I've been on this website I've been listening to her music again after a year break from it and its still just as magical as it was when I first heard it. Can't wait for the new Single Collection with the new tracks.
Posted on: 2010/9/19 2:20
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Wow. Disc 1 really is just gonna be HEART STATION huh.

I'd like a clip collection or a concert please.
Posted on: 2010/9/19 7:41
  •  newt456
      newt456
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Q wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

newt456 wrote:
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Quote:

LilMissPocket-Size wrote:
I dont know if this was asked already,but does anyone know if this Cd is going to be available for the US itunes?

I doubt it will. Keep your fingers crossed. The UK might get it. If they do, I can pass it to you on release.

Is it possible if you can do the same for me? I really want to buy the physical CD but I can't spend almost 40 dollars at this point

If itunes doesn't get it, you could always check Best Buy online. They always get the latest of Utada's music.

Yes, please try to buy it if u can ... (especially since this will be her last album for a while ...)
Theres many ways to get ur hands on it, just a little looking is all u might need (I mean the last 3 albums were even available in Canada http://www.emimusic.ca/#!/artist/11147/Utada+Hikaru )

Well I live in the US not Canada. I really do want to buy it but I really want the physical version. I doubt any brick and morter shop will have it . The Yesasia version just seems like a little too much money for me to be spending. I'm going to college very soon and I can't justify 40 bucks on a single CD. Even if I really really really want it

I think I should just wait for a while after the release date and see if any place picks it up.
Posted on: 2010/9/19 8:10
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Definitely picking this up. Haven't been up to date with Hikki news in over a year so I only found out about her hiatus just now and ever since I've been on this website I've been listening to her music again after a year break from it and its still just as magical as it was when I first heard it. Can't wait for the new Single Collection with the new tracks.

Lunaaaaaaaaaaaa~ welcome back! :D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/19 10:47
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Yes UHSCV2 is pricey, a key factor are the exchange rates for the Yen on a 15 year high against major currencies, in 2008 UHSCV2 would have averaged around ?12:75, I am going to do my level best to be patient and see if the Yen starts to drop??.The new songs coupled with a collectable design are just too irresistible?.fingers crossed some CM?s and special TV surprises, come on Hikki show yourself girl?...........

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100916/ap_on_bi_ge/as_japan_dollar
Posted on: 2010/9/19 10:50
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Haha hey soul. Amazing how you're still here even after nearly everyone on the top posters list has left including myself. I won't be posting as much as I used to way back when but I'll definitely be stopping by this place from time to time to check up on Hikki news. Glad to be back. :)
Posted on: 2010/9/19 17:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...78910111213...53>