'THE BREAK' - Utada Hikaru's Sabbatical

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re:
Administrator
A/S/L
its been TWELVE YEARS! ... chances are, she has fulfilled her contract for any minimum number of albums LONG AGO already ...

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/8/12 7:17
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
12 years is a long time in the music business so this leave will give her some time to grow up away from music and image protective custody. Her music is already developed and mature so it seems like she needs some balance to even things out.

At least she is not living in a never never land ranch.

I'm just happy to have heard her live and enjoyed her music all of these years. Her music was my intorduction to jpop.

So does this site go quiet after Vol 2 fades and the news fades away?

Time will Tell.
Posted on: 2010/8/12 23:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re:
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmmm about this site going quiet and fade away.....probably.

But don't loose your hope, it said that Hikki will try using Twitter even though she were taking a break for some times.
Posted on: 2010/8/13 0:04
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
well i hope all the utadanet regulars/members keep this site alive even during the hiatus of hikaru. its the only way for us fans to show our support for her.

so, when she returns eventually to the music scene, we'll be there for her. i support her decision to take a break for a while and focus on herself. for me, she's done enough with her career and if she decides not to do music anymore, at least i was lucky to have experienced her music.
Posted on: 2010/8/13 1:00
Re:
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
well i hope all the utadanet regulars/members keep this site alive even during the hiatus of hikaru. its the only way for us fans to show our support for her.

so, when she returns eventually to the music scene, we'll be there for her. i support her decision to take a break for a while and focus on herself. for me, she's done enough with her career and if she decides not to do music anymore, at least i was lucky to have experienced her music.

This site might be in long silence after the release of SCV2. But we'll maintain this.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/13 1:50
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
well this is my first post in this forum although i've been here for a while looking around for news..
Its devastating for me.. to be honest.. I feel sad when i read hikki's post..
But this might be the best for her after all..

and i don't think the site will completely gone silent,, since i think many hikki's fans will still comes here once in a while, won't they?
because i personally gonna wait for hikki doing her comeback :D.. Surely can't wait for that momment...

For me she's the best jPop also Pop singer..
She's a living legend for me,, even more than Michael Jackson LOL..

edit:
bsides i think she knows the cost of doing this "break" and I think she believes on her fan that's why she's taking this huge steps.. so we'll se what will happen in the future
Posted on: 2010/8/13 3:40
Re:
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
well this is my first post in this forum although i've been here for a while looking around for news..
Its devastating for me.. to be honest.. I feel sad when i read hikki's post..
But this might be the best for her after all..

and i don't think the site will completely gone silent,, since i think many hikki's fans will still comes here once in a while, won't they?
because i personally gonna wait for hikki doing her comeback :D.. Surely can't wait for that momment...

For me she's the best jPop also Pop singer..
She's a living legend for me,, even more than Michael Jackson LOL..

edit:
bsides i think she knows the cost of doing this "break" and I think she believes on her fan that's why she's taking this huge steps.. so we'll se what will happen in the future

Hello lexus. First of all, welcome to the boards I'm hoping for your participation.

On my previous comment, it's a silence that in a way, due to lack of something to tackle within her 2 - 5 years break members of this site would probably end up talking about her past works until she announces that she will return. It's not a complete silence. Or better if we say "idle". Not only this site but also other Hikki fansites.

If you have gone to other threads, there has no recent updates as if we were just repeating ourselves on reminiscing the past. That's the kind of silence that I meant. We got active recently due to this big announcement of Hikki. Now, we have no other choice but to wait for SCV2 to come out.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/13 6:46
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
ahhh.. ic..
well yeah I get wat you mean..
I really can't wait for SCV2 to come out.. Thought its hard to find for her CD in my country..
Posted on: 2010/8/13 7:01
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
@soulhunter..

you're right. the last time hikaru fans were active was during the in the flesh tour where those lucky fans posted a bunch of photos in the site. other than that this is the next significant news we've heard (and a little sad too).

i for one would visit the site from time to time to catch up on things.
Posted on: 2010/8/13 7:21
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I'll be checking from time to time, but quite honestly I can't imagine how active it'll be, considering it was already pretty slow BEFORE she announced her break
Posted on: 2010/8/13 13:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789>