'THE BREAK' - Utada Hikaru's Sabbatical

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...56789>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
when 2011 comes around it will be a sad day for all of us but also one of our greatest ^__^" cuz utada will be able to get the rest she so greatly deserves ( which im happy and also sad about ) but that doesnt mean its the end of utada <3 .. im sure she will be on interveiws and many other types of vids so we will all be able to see her at least even if she doesnt make any more music ^__^" <3

i love you utada hikaru !!! <3 hikki fan forever !!!!!!!
Posted on: 2010/9/14 14:28
  •  joeri
      joeri
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L not telling! :)
i dont see why this is a suprise for people because she has stated this a very long time ago (raound 5 years by now?) that she is gonna retire on her 27th age. this may seem not like a retirement but it looks close enough.

besides it is not like it makes any difference she dident make much music to begin with anyway the last few years..

hope she comes back the way i liked her the most (distance, deep river era) then she can take breaks for 10 years if she likes, if only she can write songs of that quality again i dont mind. (ultra blue was the best album sinds last time)
Posted on: 2010/9/14 23:42
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
if its me, i'd tell her to go to the Philippines. lots of places to see and beaches to go to. she will definitely have a great time here!
Posted on: 2010/12/25 19:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

lumad wrote:
if its me, i'd tell her to go to the Philippines. lots of places to see and beaches to go to. she will definitely have a great time here!

I agree and besides a lot of people here don't know jpop that much so she won't be bothered here especially in Baguio, where I currently live hehehe
Posted on: 2010/12/26 22:46
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

eliexxx wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:

I agree and besides a lot of people here don't know jpop that much so she won't be bothered here especially in Baguio, where I currently live hehehe

hehe i'll go to baguio just for her. is there a mandarin hotel there? i've heard thats one of the hotels that she is really fond of staying.
Posted on: 2010/12/27 4:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re:
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

lumad wrote:
Quote:

eliexxx wrote:
Quote:

lumad wrote:

hehe i'll go to baguio just for her. is there a mandarin hotel there? i've heard thats one of the hotels that she is really fond of staying.

Mandarin hotels? hmmm... I don't think so but usually many artists prefer to stay at the Manor in CJH, since the place is really beautiful, it has a pool and they like to go jogging and stuff there hehehe too much info there sorry
Posted on: 2010/12/29 18:23
  •  kakasensai
      kakasensai
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M
She is officially on break now ^^. I hope whatever she is doing now, she has fun and get of lot personal things done and I hope if she does come back she will come back strong and with more awesome song's ;D!

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE UTADA HIKARU FOREVER!

P.S: Although she is on break, I hope this forum continues to be active day to day basis. ;]

I LOVE HIKKI!!!
100% Official Fan Of Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2011/1/1 12:43
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
I sure hope the site survives the break. I don't really know any other Hikki fansites.

(; ̄ェ ̄)
Posted on: 2011/1/2 23:46
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
There's a french hikki website. But it's french :(
Posted on: 2011/1/3 1:11
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Re: