<123456...9>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re:
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
It would blow me away if Utada blogged a little huggle of hikaru's, imagine coming back U4, or 5 if twins, I even have some names in mind but members might call the funny factory if I reveal my thoughts on this subject.....
Posted on: 2010/8/17 10:19
Re:
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
ahhh.. ic..
well yeah I get wat you mean..
I really can't wait for SCV2 to come out.. Thought its hard to find for her CD in my country..

Why? Where do you live btw?

Quote:
forever_dreamer wrote:

Oh wow I come back and find this out lol! Honestly, I saw this coming especially when I remembered reading that her mom retired at 28. I know she said she wasn't retiring but it's still sad for us

She needs this break though she's been in the music business for so long. She'll probably have a family of her own by that time and write about her experiences raising a family, or not lol. Anyway who knows what the future has in store. At least I will still have plenty of her old songs to listen to until she comes back.

I am saddened by this news but I wish her all the luck in the world!

She'll be updating her blog for sure. And who knows, we might see an update someday saying that she's gonna settle down.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/17 9:08
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Yikes! I didn't mean to post it four times lol! I hate when that happens!
Posted on: 2010/8/17 8:36
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Re:
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Oh wow I come back and find this out lol! Honestly, I saw this coming especially when I remembered reading that her mom retired at 28. I know she said she wasn't retiring but it's still sad for us

She needs this break though she's been in the music business for so long. She'll probably have a family of her own by that time and write about her experiences raising a family, or not lol. Anyway who knows what the future has in store. At least I will still have plenty of her old songs to listen to until she comes back.

I am saddened by this news but I wish her all the luck in the world!
Posted on: 2010/8/17 8:35
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I'll be checking from time to time, but quite honestly I can't imagine how active it'll be, considering it was already pretty slow BEFORE she announced her break
Posted on: 2010/8/13 13:23
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Re:
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
@soulhunter..

you're right. the last time hikaru fans were active was during the in the flesh tour where those lucky fans posted a bunch of photos in the site. other than that this is the next significant news we've heard (and a little sad too).

i for one would visit the site from time to time to catch up on things.
Posted on: 2010/8/13 7:21
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
ahhh.. ic..
well yeah I get wat you mean..
I really can't wait for SCV2 to come out.. Thought its hard to find for her CD in my country..
Posted on: 2010/8/13 7:01
Re:
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
well this is my first post in this forum although i've been here for a while looking around for news..
Its devastating for me.. to be honest.. I feel sad when i read hikki's post..
But this might be the best for her after all..

and i don't think the site will completely gone silent,, since i think many hikki's fans will still comes here once in a while, won't they?
because i personally gonna wait for hikki doing her comeback :D.. Surely can't wait for that momment...

For me she's the best jPop also Pop singer..
She's a living legend for me,, even more than Michael Jackson LOL..

edit:
bsides i think she knows the cost of doing this "break" and I think she believes on her fan that's why she's taking this huge steps.. so we'll se what will happen in the future

Hello lexus. First of all, welcome to the boards I'm hoping for your participation.

On my previous comment, it's a silence that in a way, due to lack of something to tackle within her 2 - 5 years break members of this site would probably end up talking about her past works until she announces that she will return. It's not a complete silence. Or better if we say "idle". Not only this site but also other Hikki fansites.

If you have gone to other threads, there has no recent updates as if we were just repeating ourselves on reminiscing the past. That's the kind of silence that I meant. We got active recently due to this big announcement of Hikki. Now, we have no other choice but to wait for SCV2 to come out.

Posted on: 2010/8/13 6:46
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Re:
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
well this is my first post in this forum although i've been here for a while looking around for news..
Its devastating for me.. to be honest.. I feel sad when i read hikki's post..
But this might be the best for her after all..

and i don't think the site will completely gone silent,, since i think many hikki's fans will still comes here once in a while, won't they?
because i personally gonna wait for hikki doing her comeback :D.. Surely can't wait for that momment...

For me she's the best jPop also Pop singer..
She's a living legend for me,, even more than Michael Jackson LOL..

edit:
bsides i think she knows the cost of doing this "break" and I think she believes on her fan that's why she's taking this huge steps.. so we'll se what will happen in the future
Posted on: 2010/8/13 3:40
Re:
Quote:

percypenn wrote:
well i hope all the utadanet regulars/members keep this site alive even during the hiatus of hikaru. its the only way for us fans to show our support for her.

so, when she returns eventually to the music scene, we'll be there for her. i support her decision to take a break for a while and focus on herself. for me, she's done enough with her career and if she decides not to do music anymore, at least i was lucky to have experienced her music.

This site might be in long silence after the release of SCV2. But we'll maintain this.

Posted on: 2010/8/13 1:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...9>