Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  How do you expect Hikki's music after 2-5years break on her career?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  dvidelgado
      dvidelgado
Re: How do you expect Hikki
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/m/US
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Honestly, I don't think she will be coming back unless she has somehow confirmed on twitter or so that she will be soon. I think she has gone whatever she has set out do when she started in the music industry and have one of your albums be the best selling all time in Japanese music history, that's quite an accolade. So I doubt she will, but to say that she does, I expect it to be the same. Maybe a little different, but not a change in style.

She said herself that she will be coming back, she just doesn't know when or how long her hiatus will be.

Her sound has always differed from album to album though; considering how different each CD is, I'm sure any album she releases after her hiatus will sound different.
Posted on: 2012/5/2 14:32
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
To avoid confusion from August 9th 2010??

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=289

By the way thank you Q ?.

After all whose going to argue with a geezer dressed like that floating around in a high backed chair?

http://www.startrek.com/database_article/q#2

Tokyohive .....final before ....

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/01/nhk-airs-utada-hikarus-final-interview-before-her-hiatus/

Some of my English favorites?.doesn?t it make you water up?

http://wn.com/reuters_news_utada_hikaru

Your favorites? .....rarer the better ...

Start a new thread if you dare ....

As for hikki's future i give you a poem....

Expect the Unexpected
How should I begin...
Not everything turned
out as expected

As a child I trusted...
I was cared for
and protected

As years passed
and I grew...my future
was self-directed

Met someone with
whom I felt
complete and connected

I was flying high
then suddenly
I was ejected

Facing reality I knew
I must reinvent...
life was resurrected

Satisfied with what
I have?even though
turns have redirected

Cautiously optimistic...
Staying steady on the
path that I've selected

I have many days invested
with dividends
yet to be collected

9/12/09

Theresa Ann Moore

Posted on: 2012/5/4 15:36
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
LOL ! You sound like you're trolling around

That's a really nice poem anw
Posted on: 2012/5/4 21:12
  •  StayGold~2010
      StayGold~2010
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L F/ The States
I think she will come back with an amazing comeback!
Her songs never really disappointed anyone. I? know she'll do great!~~
I miss her long hair too! :3
Posted on: 2012/5/5 6:55
  •  Aysohmay
      Aysohmay
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Its gonna be good, even if she comes back with a song about cilantro XD http://www.jpopasia.com/news/utada-hikaru-writes-a-new-song::11490.html
Posted on: 2012/6/26 15:00
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
It's going to be exactly what you would expect it to be
AWESOME. Her music grows on you it buds in your very heart and blossoms like a flower the more you hear it.
She is a vocal savant and will never lose that talent no matter how long she goes away.
Posted on: 2012/7/10 8:44
  •  Son_Takahani
      Son_Takahani
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 / Male / Oregon, USA
Okay, first I am gonna address that everyone keeps saying that Hikki-sama only has 2 English/International Studio albums, but I think you are all forgetting her first English/International Studio album "Precious" from back when she used the stage name "Cubic U" I mean seriously, it's not like she was a completely different person! Sorry if I sound rude or offending to anyone, but I just find it a little... how do I say this.... silly, that everyone could forget her Cubic U era. I mean I know about it and I didn't really even know about her until 2009. I'll admit, what kind of Utada super-fan could I possibly be if I didn't even know about her until the year she went into hiatus, but for the record I have been a loner and a shut-in most of my life, so for the longest time I have been way behind in society. Regardless, upon hearing Hikki-sama's music, starting with in KH, I fell in love, not even NEEDING to see how immensely beautiful she is to love the music. Upon discovering her beauty it was merely an added bonus that she was so gorgeous! I currently own mp3 files for all of her studio albums as well as a couple of her other songs, and am even listening to her music as I type! XD

Sorry about getting off-topic, but I simply LOVE my Utada as you all do, and am just excited to have joined this site. :3

On-Topic
I believe that anything Hikki-sama puts out when she finishes her extended vacation in hiatus form will be amazing! No question about it! No matter what she puts out, as long as it isn't complete dog **** (which is obviously IMPOSSIBLE for her) then it will be an instant hit! She is naturally talented and amazing, so no matter what she sings she will sing it beautifully! XD I myself have even converted a few ignorant people by showing them how wonderful her voice is, and am proud of it! She is a stunning goddess, and I agree with all of you guys about her hair, she is a complete MAN-KILLER with her hair long and flowing!

UTADA FTW!!
Posted on: 2012/7/15 7:18
Administrator
A/S/L Vana'Diel
Quote:

Son_Takahani wrote:
Okay, first I am gonna address that everyone keeps saying that Hikki-sama only has 2 English/International Studio albums, but I think you are all forgetting her first English/International Studio album "Precious" from back when she used the stage name "Cubic U" I mean seriously, it's not like she was a completely different person! Sorry if I sound rude or offending to anyone, but I just find it a little... how do I say this.... silly, that everyone could forget her Cubic U era. I mean I know about it and I didn't really even know about her until 2009. I'll admit, what kind of Utada super-fan could I possibly be if I didn't even know about her until the year she went into hiatus, but for the record I have been a loner and a shut-in most of my life, so for the longest time I have been way behind in society. Regardless, upon hearing Hikki-sama's music, starting with in KH, I fell in love, not even NEEDING to see how immensely beautiful she is to love the music. Upon discovering her beauty it was merely an added bonus that she was so gorgeous! I currently own mp3 files for all of her studio albums as well as a couple of her other songs, and am even listening to her music as I type! XD

Sorry about getting off-topic, but I simply LOVE my Utada as you all do, and am just excited to have joined this site. :3

On-Topic
I believe that anything Hikki-sama puts out when she finishes her extended vacation in hiatus form will be amazing! No question about it! No matter what she puts out, as long as it isn't complete dog **** (which is obviously IMPOSSIBLE for her) then it will be an instant hit! She is naturally talented and amazing, so no matter what she sings she will sing it beautifully! XD I myself have even converted a few ignorant people by showing them how wonderful her voice is, and am proud of it! She is a stunning goddess, and I agree with all of you guys about her hair, she is a complete MAN-KILLER with her hair long and flowing!

UTADA FTW!!

[Off-Topic]
Welcome to the site. And for the most part, most of us know about her other recordings prior to changing her label name, not all but most do, Certainly I was educated to her Cubic U name by one of the other Administrators Q lol.. She's a MAN-KILLER (Personality,Vocals,Sweetness,Looks,Charm..every possible way and totally unintentional)

[On-Topic]
We'll be waiting for her to come back..Ready to charge up the ipod, mp3 player what-ever, to be yet again inspired,motivated, and blown away by her vocal talent.. :)
Posted on: 2012/7/15 10:02
  •  Son_Takahani
      Son_Takahani
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19 / Male / Oregon, USA
Quote:

Be0wu1f wrote:

[Off-Topic]
Welcome to the site. And for the most part, most of us know about her other recordings prior to changing her label name, not all but most do, Certainly I was educated to her Cubic U name by one of the other Administrators Q lol.. She's a MAN-KILLER (Personality,Vocals,Sweetness,Looks,Charm..every possible way and totally unintentional)

[On-Topic]
We'll be waiting for her to come back..Ready to charge up the ipod, mp3 player what-ever, to be yet again inspired,motivated, and blown away by her vocal talent.. :)

Off-Topic
First of all, thank you for the welcome, I am glad to be here. When I found this site I got so excited reading posts that I just HAD to join, I couldn't help myself. I mean, the passion that all of you have for Hikki-sama felt so mutual inside me that I was beside myself. I agree with just about EVERYTHING I read about in all of your posts.

On-Topic
I am also desperately awaiting the amazing comeback that I just know Hikki-sama will make. I know that when she does make her comeback, it will be because she enjoys making music and making her voice heard, not just because of all the fans. I can just tell she enjoys her work, so whether she had so many fans such as us or not wouldn't have mattered to her; she would've made an amazing comeback regardless! Daisuke Hikki-sama!
Posted on: 2012/7/15 13:55
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Someone help me! i can't find her real twitter! it's almost like she just completely dissapeared from the face of the earth! :( My hero has dissapeared!
Posted on: 2012/7/29 21:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>