Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  How do you expect Hikki's music after 2-5years break on her career?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: How do you expect Hikki
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

iCorey2014 wrote:
Someone help me! i can't find her real twitter! it's almost like she just completely dissapeared from the face of the earth! :( My hero has dissapeared!

@utadahikaru follow only 14 people and near 1M follower

Or you can go to Utadanet twitter box, home page top right. You can search her there.
Also dont forget to visit our one and only Utadanet Twitter : Hikki's message translation Thread, to know what she said in english in case member can't read Japanese.
Posted on: 2012/7/30 10:28
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
Hm. Actually, I can't imagine properly, but I guess when she comes back, she'll be able to do a lot of more things.. Maybe she's gonna develop a whistle register. Maybe she's gonna featuring more mainly artist, like Beyonc? for example. Or Mika ! Maybe she's gonna do an album where she'll be singing both in english and japanese ! Oh and maybe she's gonna appear more on TV Screens!... Well, hopes and expectations are countless but one thing is sure: more than ever before, everybody will notice her!
Posted on: 2012/8/6 18:56
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
I would hope that she does indeed do more duets or "feat. (Artist)" songs, but give more focus on the "feat." artist unlike One Night Magic. In One Night Magic, the "feat." artist (forgot the name) had only a backing vocal-style part.
I would also hope that she gets more promotion outside Japan. It would certainly be very interesting to hear about Utada in a random conversation.
Posted on: 2012/8/10 4:07
Hikki Fanatic
Quote:

hikaruomega wrote:
It would certainly be very interesting to hear about Utada in a random conversation.

100% agree!!!! XD

Yamada Masashi is the name you were searching for! ;)

? Featuring ? is something very common nowadays and it's a good thing to work with more people, I mean, if for exemple "Chris Brown" featuring with Carly Rae Jepsen, this last one will win a way lot of more fans!!

She will, I think, be more known if she does!
Posted on: 2012/8/10 4:15
  •  mastersage00
      mastersage00
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/Male
I think she will be more diverse in her songs. Something like Hymne al'amour. She did said that she was making a new project.
Posted on: 2012/8/12 11:47
Hikki Fanatic
As I'm French, it truly amazed me when I received my Single Collection Volume 2, I heard she was singing Edith Piaf's song! And I was like: ? Oh Mon Dieu!!! SHE DIDN'T DO THAT!!!
But if she's learning French, ah, I hope she could write a song on her own. And then creating smiles on her French Hikki Lovers!!!

But for what I'm persuaded about, she will have more featuring! It's best way to be promoted, I think. And as she looks close from him, I think they might do something together! (Though I'm not convinced by Skrillex talent, but that's my point of view. Regardless my comments, he is huge and his music is really appreciated, something I deeply respect)

I'm just pleased to know she'll comeback stronger and matured because I have tried to search another artist that could replace her for the time she isn't on stage. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE matched my criterias.

Hmm. In any case, she's like Mika, in her mind: she dislikes "bend over just to be put on record compagnies shelf."
Posted on: 2012/8/13 11:27
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

Elijah wrote:
But if she's learning French, ah, I hope she could write a song on her own.

What if she had an album that is fully French?

Je serais heureux~
Posted on: 2012/8/13 23:24
Hikki Fanatic
So would I!!!!! :P

As far as we know from her, we can just wait and see..!! Right?
Posted on: 2012/8/14 3:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Elijah wrote:
So would I!!!!! :P

As far as we know from her, we can just wait and see..!! Right?

Lol I see what you did there.
Posted on: 2012/8/16 13:52
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
Who knows? maybe some song about corianders would pop out. LoL.
All i know that her voice will stay the same :). I don't know man, no more how good are other female artists such as Adele, Avril, etc. her voice is just the voice which comforts my ears =/.
Posted on: 2012/8/17 9:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>