Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Hikki together again with the painter guy

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hikki getting married, need full translation.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
LMAO, this is probably fake and gay. He broke up with him, if you remember.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-5738

Fake and gay? How does that apply even as a derogatory term in this context? And why would you use the word in such a fashion to begin with?

It's also worth recognizing that the verity of the article which implied they had separated is just as dubious and unfounded. Tabloids aren't reliable sources of information.

I'm not ready to believe anything until Hikki speaks to it herself. She never mentioned a break-up and she never mentioned getting married, so while now would obviously stand as a convenient opportunity, I hardly imagine she could expect to just do it and not be found out. When she wants us to know, she'll let us know. Hikki has always been fairly forthright about these sorts of things, even though it's really not any of our business to start with.
Posted on: 2010/8/19 22:54
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:

Fake and gay? How does that apply even as a derogatory term in this context? And why would you use the word in such a fashion to begin with?

It's also worth recognizing that the verity of the article which implied they had separated is just as dubious and unfounded. Tabloids aren't reliable sources of information.

I'm not ready to believe anything until Hikki speaks to it herself. She never mentioned a break-up and she never mentioned getting married, so while now would obviously stand as a convenient opportunity, I hardly imagine she could expect to just do it and not be found out. When she wants us to know, she'll let us know. Hikki has always been fairly forthright about these sorts of things, even though it's really not any of our business to start with.

I think he mightve used "fake and gay" cus its raywilliamjohnsons signature saying. but idk.
Posted on: 2010/8/19 22:57
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
At first i thought its for real, well its a rumor no confirmation from Utada herself.

Please for member next time, think before post comment

My suggestion to Dark Armed Dragon to edit your word or i'll edit it

#10 Racism, Sexism, Homophobicism and other forms of intolerance, hate and bigotry will not be tolerated.

Thank you
Posted on: 2010/8/20 0:01
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
At first i thought its for real, well its a rumor no confirmation from Utada herself.

Please for member next time, think before post comment

My suggestion to Dark Armed Dragon to edit your word or i'll edit it

#10 Racism, Sexism, Homophobicism and other forms of intolerance, hate and bigotry will not be tolerated.

Thank you

Thanks Swallowtail. :3
Posted on: 2010/8/20 2:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Thanks, Swallowtail! I've had to get on a relative about using "gay" as the equivalent of "stupid" and she acted like she didn't realize it. *sigh*

Going back to the OT, either way is fine. If she gets married and wants to keep it to herself, then fine. If it's just a typical "music hiatus" that is common among musicians, that's fine too. As long as she loves to keep making music, we'll love to keep listening to it.
Posted on: 2010/8/20 8:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

山本_passion wrote:
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:

I think he mightve used "fake and gay" cus its raywilliamjohnsons signature saying. but idk.

Yeah, I quoted RayWilliamJohnson.

Either way, if it happened, it would be on her blog quickly. It also would be announced on the site too.
Posted on: 2010/8/20 10:16
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I asked Akiko to translate this. Apparently, she couldn't get online here at the moment. She says that the article says nothing about marriage.

Here's what she understood about it:

Quote:
a_kikoo wrote: [facebook comment]

I see nothing about getting married...

it just says that Hikki & the painter have been together after they announced their break up in January. in July, she brought him along with her friends saying that she wants to date like a normal person.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/20 10:58
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
I asked Akiko to translate this. Apparently, she couldn't get online here at the moment. She says that the article says nothing about marriage.

Quote:

it just says that Hikki & the painter have been together after they announced their break up in January. in July, she brought him along with her friends saying that she wants to date like a normal person.

Haha, I was of the opinion that they hadn't broken up. It seemed odd that so soon after the tabloid media found out she had a boyfriend they would conveniently separate under the same basic pretense as Utada and Kiriya. I suppose I should bite my tongue for now, but it'll make me happy to see that TokyoGraph article finally get shot down.
Posted on: 2010/8/20 11:31
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Quote:

Haha, I was of the opinion that they hadn't broken up. It seemed odd that so soon after the tabloid media found out she had a boyfriend they would conveniently separate under the same basic pretense as Utada and Kiriya. I suppose I should bite my tongue for now, but it'll make me happy to see that TokyoGraph article finally get shot down.

^ I was guessing that they didn't really broke up and hid their relationship for the longest time too. lol. This might be one of the purposes of her human activities.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/20 11:46
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
This thread should be closed because it was just her hanging out with people. I used my Rikaichan thing, and couldn't find anything to do with marriage.

Also, the source doesn't look like it is a big reliable site.

Edit: I edited that phrase due to misinterpretations.
Posted on: 2010/8/20 14:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>