Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  SUPER JUNIOR 미인아(BONAMANA) Version C/Repackaged to be out 8/28 in the Philippines!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
SUPER JUNIOR 미인아(BONAMANA) Version C/Repackaged to be out 8/28 in the Philippines!
guest_Unregistered
DISCLAIMER: I know this has nothing to do with Hikki but gonna promote this for Philippine Hikkifanatics who are also ELFs (fans of Super Junior). Apologies to the topic I've posted.

BONAMANA VERSION C ALBUM LAUNCH IS THIS SATURDAY (AUG 28) !!

Universal Records and Super Junior United Philippines, in cooperation with MYX, Astroplus and Odyssey, invite you to "NO OTHER THAN SUPER JUNIOR : BONAMANA VERSION C ALBUM LAUNCH EVENT". This event will be held on AUGUST 28 (SATURDAY) in three of Metro Manila's biggest record stores! These are at the following venues :

- ASTROPLUS THE BLOCK, SM NORTH EDSA
- ODYSSEY MEGAMALL
- GLORIETTA 3 MALL, 2ND FLOOR ACROSS MCDONALDS

The FIRST 400 BUYERS in each participating venue will get the following freebies :

- BONAMANA VERSION C Big Poster (Size 24" x 36")
- BONAMANA VERSION C Folder
- BONAMANA VERSION C Calling Card

PRICE of BONAMANA VERSION C is P500 (approximately US$10).

BONAMANA VERSION C ALBUM LAUNCH TEASER MV : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrKdB3SbCfk

All of Super Junior's previous album releases like "Sorry Sorry" (which is certified GOLD in the Philippines), "Supergirl" (by sub-group Super Junior-M), "Super Show 2 Live Album", "Don't Don" and "Bonamana" Version A & B (also certified GOLD) shot straight to the NUMBER ONE position in record store's album charts!

Will "Bonamana" Version C album be their 6th CONSECUTIVE NUMBER ONE ALBUM in the PHILIPPINES?

Start saving up & we promise you it's so worth your money, patience & effort to go to the event!

Feel free to REPOST & REPOST & REPOST. Thanks!

re: kevinmarickgale
Source: Universal Records, Inc. (Philippines)

Wait... I wonder what's with the AVEX TRAX logo beside the SM Entertainment logo.... I guess Universal Records is doin' it great! To those who will go on Saturday, SEE YA THERE! ^_^♪
Posted on: 2010/8/26 2:40
Re: SUPER JUNIOR ?xD(BONAMANA) Version C/Repackaged to be out 8/28 in the Philippines!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
augh... this thread doesnt belong in this area.. could someone move it on the "other artist" thread???
Posted on: 2010/8/26 6:48
Re: SUPER JUNIOR ?xD(BONAMANA) Version C/Repackaged to be out 8/28 in the Philippines!
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
PLEASE READ FORUM GUIDELINES BEFORE OPENING A THREAD.

PLEASE THINK OF WHERE IT SHOULD BE PROPERLY POSTED. THANKS

>>POSTING GUIDELINES<<

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/26 9:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
"Electrifying Hearts: Shinee Lucifer Album Launch Event" on September 18, 2010 (Saturday) - The Full Details!

Universal Records and SHINee World Philippines, in cooperation with MYX, ASTROPLUS & ODYSSEY invite you to "ELECTRIFYING HEARTS: SHINee LUCIFER ALBUM LAUNCH EVENT". This event will be held on September 18 (Saturday) in three of Metro Manila's biggest record stores ? Astroplus The Block (of SM North Edsa), Odyssey Megamall and a new venue Odyssey Mall of Asia.

There are three (3) main activities during "Electrifying Hearts: Shinee Lucifer Album Launch Event":

ACTIVITY #1:
Only on that day, the First 400 Buyers of Lucifer Bundle CDs (Version A + Version B) in each store will get these Freebies:

- SHINee Lucifer Version A Posters (size 18" x 24")
- Exclusive SHINee Lucifer Big Posters (size 24" x 36")
- SHINee Version A Photocards (complete set of 5 pcs.)
- Exclusive SHINee Bookmarks (complete set of 6 pcs.)
- Exclusive SHINee Collectible Calling Card (1 pc.)

Note: if you just buy one version, this is what you get:

Version A only - ONE (1) Version A Poster (size 18" x 24") and FIVE (5) Photocards of the Lucifer Version A.

Version B only - Exclusive SHINee Lucifer Big Poster (size 24" x 36")

SHINee Lucifer Version A: P500
SHINee Lucifer Version B: P500

Remember this!! When you buy Version A during regular days, you get Version A Poster (18" x 24") and One (1) random Photocard and when you buy Version B, you get Exclusive Big Poster (24" x 36")! Only while supplies last.

ACTIVITY #2:
The main event is the "Side By Side With Shinee Selca Contest" and be one of the TEN (10) lucky winners of SHINee tarpaulin!

Here's how:
1. "Side By Side With SHINee Selca Contest" is open to everyone who bought the SHINee "Lucifer" CD during "Electrifying Hearts: Shinee Lucifer Album Launch Event" on September 18 (Saturday) at Astroplus The Block SM North Edsa, Odyssey Megamall and Odyssey Mall of Asia.

2. Each of three (3) participating record store will have big SHINee tarpaulin spread out on the floor. Once you have paid your CDs and claimed you freebies, proceed to the SHINee World Philippines booth, present your receipt, fall in line and wait for your turn. Be creative and get ready to pose side by side with SHINee!

3. There will be no official photographer in the event, which means SHINee World Philippines core members or your friend will assist you in taking the pictures using your own camera.

4. Once you're done with your pictorial with SHINee, get your official Electrifying Hearts Event stamp on the receipt and your arm (optional). Exit the photo shoot area to give way to other Shawols who are ready to strike a pose.

5. Upload your picture to the Side by Side with SHINee Selca Contest Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/sidebysideshinee. The photo with the most likes will be the winner! Be reminded that you should only upload photos after the event

6. Universal Records & SHINee World Philippines will choose the TEN (10) winners of the Side by Side with SHINee Selca Contest. Universal Records & SHINee World Philippines' decisions will be FINAL. Ten (10) winners will win SHINee Tarpaulin. Wait for further announcements regarding announcement of winners and claiming of prizes.

7. "Side By Side With SHINee Selca Contest" will happen only in these three (3) stores from 10AM to 6PM on September 18 (Saturday) only!

Here are the store schedules and telephone numbers:
Astroplus The Block SM North Edsa: 10am to 9pm (Tel # 442-0372)
Odyssey Megamall: 10am to 10pm (Tel # 687-3620)
Odyssey Mall Of Asia: 10am to 10pm (Tel # 556-0138)

Sorry, but there will be No Reservations. It's really FIRST 400 BUYERS in each store who can avail of the "SHINee Lucifer" Freebies.

ACTIVITY #3:
Register and become members of SHINee World Philippines, the biggest SHINee Fan Club in the Philippines! Fans can get SHINee World Philippines membership form from authorized representatives of SHINee World Philippines. The membership form is FREE. There will be a designated area to fill up the membership form. Registration is only from 10am to 6pm.

Please feel free to repost. Thanks!
Posted on: 2010/9/15 21:48
Hikki Obsessed
lol im not interested in "local" released Korean albums.

its just that,,,

they are "LISCENCED PIRATED"
Posted on: 2010/9/16 9:18
Only the freebies are good. lol.

Posted on: 2010/9/16 9:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

its just that,,,

Sobra ka naman(That's too much). What do you like ba? I know some people not like much K-Pop but just respect what music is in today.Makisama sa uso, kumbaga. (go to the trend flow, rather). And do you also like purchasing Korean albums from Korea or Japanese albums from Japan or American albums in America? Okay. I got it. You're not much of a "local-oriented" dude by that reason. but, hey, It's better to buy both local and imported versions, rather.

P E R I O D . N o t h i n g f o l l o w s .
Posted on: 2010/9/16 21:39
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:

its just that,,,

Sobra ka naman(That's too much). What do you like ba? I know some people not like much K-Pop but just respect what music is in today.Makisama sa uso, kumbaga. (go to the trend flow, rather). And do you also like purchasing Korean albums from Korea or Japanese albums from Japan or American albums in America? Okay. I got it. You're not much of a "local-oriented" dude by that reason. but, hey, It's better to buy both local and imported versions, rather.

Wait, before you continue your rant. I think I understand what roovette says, the audio quality of the Philippine versions of any released album here is less quality than the original. A friend sent me a gift of Tohoshinki's Stand by U in it's Japan version. The audio was good and the quality and it's contents are better. Then I received a local Tohoshinki The Secret Code and Best Selection 2010 (CD+DVD). Somehow, the audio quality is reduced and the DVD skips. I saw some other complaints about skipping of the DVDs from those who bought the Phil. version too. That's why some fans stick with the Korean/Japanese version. Well, if you want to support their sales in the Philippines, then go ahead buy the local version if you want to. The shipping of Japan and Korean versions of each album to the Philippines is also counted in the sales though.

The Philippine versions are good at some point because of the free posters. lol. But Korea has the larger ones and it comes with a case.

PS: Roovette is an old forumer here and I know her quite well. She's a kpop fan and she's just indicating that the local versions are less-quality. Well, in a harsh manner be careful with your words to avoid hateful messages like this next time, Roovette

Posted on: 2010/9/19 11:10
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:
Quote:

AHAHAHAHA
i literally LOLed @ this one!
do u think that im a kpop hater? ahaha this is soooooo FUNNY

i have TWO local kpop released albums and guess what?... THEY SUCK.
the quality, the material, ALL of it.
thank god i received it as a gift or else my money is gone to waste. and yes i see them as liscenced pirated and a material for universal records to earn money w/c they even didnt put an effort onto the artists and the song itself.

"P E R I O D . N o t h i n g f o l l o w s ." <----- LOL!
Posted on: 2010/9/19 11:18
Hey, hey, hey. Forum guidelines apply.

No personal attacks.

Posted on: 2010/9/19 11:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>