Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  SUPER JUNIOR 미인아(BONAMANA) Version C/Repackaged to be out 8/28 in the Philippines!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: SUPER JUNIOR ?xD(BONAMANA) Version C/Repackaged to be out 8/28 in the Philippines!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Hey, hey, hey. Forum guidelines apply.

No personal attacks.

i-dont-want- LOL

no one is injured hahahaha
Posted on: 2010/9/19 11:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: SUPER JUNIOR ?xD(BONAMANA) Version C/Repackaged to be out 8/28 in the Philippines!
guest_Unregistered
Okay, let's just say that Philippine Versions ISN'T that good enough that the originally-native released one. I bought Super junior's 2nd album DON'T DON Version 3 and there was a DVD (Chinese subtitled, obviously license for the Philippine release came from Avex Taiwan) and I found it nice naman (despite double repetition of some parts in the DVD).

@soulhunter You're a Cassiopeian, right? I'm an ELF. hahaha

Mas maganda talaga yung mga naunang
K-Pop albums dito sa Pilipinas like Super Junior's SORRY SORRY VERSION C, Girls' Generation's SOWONEUL MALHAEBWA mini-album, SHINee's ROMEO mini-album, BoA's BOA DELUXE, f(x)'s CHU single, TVXQ's MIROTIC IN SEOUL live album, and SHINee's 2009 YEAR OF US mini-album. Yung mga K-Pop albums na ni-release dito nung nagsimula na ang 2010, naku. But I appreciate the fans (including me) who bought their albums here in the Philippines kasi they wanted to be recognized by artists themselves na sinusuportahan pala sila dito sa Pilipinas.

Note: All SM Entertainment albums are being distributed by Universal Records Philippines under license from Avex Asia Limited (Either Avex Hong Kong or Avex Taiwan). (Wait, bakit kailangan pang ang hingan ng lisensya sa pagre-release ng K-Pop albums dito sa Pilipinas from Avex Asia? Hindi ba pwedeng direktang humingi ng lisensya ang Universal Records sa SM Entertainment mismo? Hmmmmm.....♪

SHINee's Lucifer album Philippine Version A poster *close up*

SHINee's Lucifer Philippine Version B *close up*
Posted on: 2010/9/19 22:37
Hikki Obsessed
i think u didnt get my point.
uni records just wants to earn money via kpop industry coz its the new trend here in asia. so was avex.

and its more meaningful to buy these thing straight to korea coz the album inventory /sales that are shipped here are so much striking than local releases.

western albums dont do that "liscenced to print/produce" things here.

and btw, why are you spazzing all kpop things here on a JPOP forum? and to NOTE that this is Utada Hikaru's Forum... that didnt make any sense at all. i browsed all of ur posts and its majority about kpop.
sorry buddy but theres a place that is "more sufficient" for u to post kpop things... in "kpop forums" not here.

spazz suju things on suju forums, as well on shinee and other kpop groups but not here.
Posted on: 2010/9/19 23:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
i think u didnt get my point.
uni records just wants to earn money via kpop industry coz its the new trend here in asia. so was avex.

and its more meaningful to buy these thing straight to korea coz the album inventory /sales that are shipped here are so much striking than local releases.

western albums dont do that "liscenced to print/produce" things here.

and btw, why are you spazzing all kpop things here on a JPOP forum? and to NOTE that this is Utada Hikaru's Forum... that didnt make any sense at all. i browsed all of ur posts and its majority about kpop.

Then what about Armin Van Buuren's albums here in the Philippines? ATB? Armada? Earth Wind and Fire? (Armin Van Buuren and ATB are Trance music pioneers while EWF is a very famous soul American band) They are distributed by Avex in Japan, HongKong and Taiwan.

Avex distributes the following labels in Asia:

- Vandit (Dutch label)
- Kontor Records (Dutch label)
- Armada (Dutch label)
- SM Entertainment (Korean, Chinese and American label)
- Kalimba Records (American independent label; Earth Wind and Fire's label)
- Fluxus Entertainment (independent Korean label of artists Clazziquai, Winterplay, W&Whale, etc.)

And not to offend you, it's outside your area about my posts here regarding K-pop and its promotions all over UtadaNet. So if that's the case that you don't like anything K-Pop and me posting it then i'll stop bragging about it and discontinue posting anything K-pop as well as logging in here in utadanet.com if that will make you comfortable as well. Goodbye if so.
Posted on: 2010/9/20 1:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
sorry buddy but theres a place that is "more sufficient" for u to post kpop things... in "kpop forums" not here.

spazz suju things on suju forums, as well on shinee and other kpop groups but not here.

Don'tcha worry. I'll stop posting ANYTHING about K-Pop here. J-Pop also. Only Utada Hikaru. Utada Hikaru. UTADA HIKARU. MASYADO NA. SUMOSOBRA NA.
Posted on: 2010/9/20 1:14
Hikki Obsessed
wakekeke! aw.. someone pls hug this poor thing

.. thats exactly my point... why purchase distributed albums if u could buy it directly on the orig publisher? LOL

its more "original".
posting stuffs like that doesnt make u smart.(avex posts lol)
-------
sure thing. stop posting things like that and thank you for saying that ur not logging in anymore coz we dont need u. the members and the sites dont need a member that posts topics and nonesense things and not even related to the MAIN TOPIC/person of this website.
-------
oh btw,
lol maybe u really dont know me in the international kpop fandom industry or just really a newbie. sorry kid but i think ur messing w/ a big fish like me lol.

and yeah.. congratulations! u just lost ur 'cool' hehe
Posted on: 2010/9/20 2:37
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
This is too much for K-pop exposure.
Nuff said. XD
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:18
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Sorry, the limit has exceeded. Too much troubles on this thread.

Locking.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/20 7:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12