Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Learn japanese in the philippines but.. I'm american
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
Hey all, I'm planning on going to the Philippines next year and I wanted to study Japanese at a university or some school I can get credited for back here in American. I wanted to be multilingual which is a dream of mine, especially because I suck at learning languages hence why I'm monolingual now. Can anyone refer to me some schools and that teach it. I wanted to learn it in the Philippines because my cousin lives there and he wanted to learn it to. He unfort like a lot of the philippines can't go out of the country without a visa so unfort I can't study in Japan.

Posted on: 2010/8/29 4:37
Re: Learn japanese in the philippines but.. Im american
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20, Male, Philippines
^ i believe the University of the Philippines offers Japanese language :)
Posted on: 2010/8/29 8:11
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Wow. That's so nice to hear.

Raul is right, University of the Philippines offers Japanese language. Including European too. But it depends on where you will stay here. Are you planning to stay in Manila/near Manila? If so, University of the Philippines - Diliman is recommended In Makati area, there is the Nihongo Center Foundation >SITE HERE<

When are you going to move here? I reside in Manila, btw. Let me know when so we can meet if ever there's no Filipino to accompany you

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/29 9:48
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
O wow, thanks guys. Yes its only only a thought up in the air as of now but I really wanna do it. Idk if you know where karuhatan in manila is but it think its in bulucan and I have family there so I might maybe stay there.

Posted on: 2010/8/29 11:48
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

flipbeats wrote:
O wow, thanks guys. Yes its only only a thought up in the air as of now but I really wanna do it. Idk if you know where karuhatan in manila is but it think its in bulucan and I have family there so I might maybe stay there.

Karuhatan? Bulacan? Bulacan is far from my location, but I have a friend from San Rafael, Bulacan. It's in the upper area. I don't know if there are universities/schools there that offers Japanese language.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/8/30 23:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic