Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
guest_Unregistered
I had talked with the Sales Manager of EMI and talked about the matter. It's a coincidence that they are going to release Utada Hikaru Single Collection Vol.2 here in the Philippines, as well as Ultra Blue and Heart Station. As of now, the company is in the process with EMI Japan regarding this. I think this will be simultaneously released in both Japan and the Philippines anytime within this month or for the next several months, depending on EMI Japan's decision as announcement for the additional tracks are not yet been announced. And they will also try to play the new singles on the radio if ever the radio station is friendly.. ^_^.
Posted on: 2010/9/1 1:29
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
guest_Unregistered
For Philippine Hikki fans, please follow PolyEast Records (EMI Philippines / PiperPaper Music) on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PolyEast-Records/323972039060?ref=ts
Posted on: 2010/9/1 3:17
  •  airac
      airac
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
is this for real? I've been searching for Ultra Blue here in the philippines. I also want to buy another album of deep river, yet I can't find it anymore. I hope they won't place made in the philippines on the cds :))
Posted on: 2010/9/1 7:48
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Yea, is this for real?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/1 10:26
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I contacted the sales manager of EMI Philippines and said there isn't a release date yet on UHSCV2.

Let's just wait. Hope it will be out this month in Japan. ^_^♪

They are also making ways for Ultra Blue and Heart Station and said they will try UHSCV2, UB and HS to be released simultaneously here in the Philippines. Oh no. Wala na akong pang-ipon (I don't have saved much money enough) for February 26, 2011 (you don't need to know what event is that).

Posted on: 2010/9/15 21:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
And , I am also gathering suggestions for the release of UHSCV2 here in the Philippines and I am willing to hear all that from all Philippine Hikki fans. Non-Philippine Hikki fans are also welcome suggesting for this.

Next month, I'll go to the office of MCA Music (Universal Music Group Philippines) and talk to them if they are going to release THIS IS THE ONE here in the Philippines. Many have said that CBTM has been playing in Philippine airwaves since last year but never heard of it on the radio. T_T

Posted on: 2010/9/15 21:45
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
UHSCV2 will be released on November 3, 2010. I have heard CBTM once, but I don't need to anticipate hearing CBTM on Philippine airwaves, since I have the TITO US Ver. :P
Posted on: 2010/9/16 3:32
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Wait a minute if in the Philippine EMI released UHSCV2, they should released it too in Indonesia or else
Posted on: 2010/9/16 5:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

airac wrote:
UHSCV2 will be released on November 3, 2010. I have heard CBTM once, but I don't need to anticipate hearing CBTM on Philippine airwaves, since I have the TITO US Ver. :P

Are you sure it's November 3? I think you have the wrong source. I have seen Wikipedia and this is the date of release also, but there is no proof about that (or maybe Hikki herself edited the article). It's still tentative. ♪

Posted on: 2010/9/16 6:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Okay..........
Posted on: 2010/9/16 21:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>